Possible Origins of the Big Bang

No wormhole has been observed. There may, or may not, be many different wormhole models. Each scientific model allows for some way to test it, thus allowing it to be falsified. It seems that at least some have not be falsified, but these are extremely difficult objects to test especially since we have none to study.

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Big Bang is a theory. If Nature show to us here and now an event like a big bang creating a new system, why people like to imagine things never seen, like the small initial atom, etc?! Watch a movie of the first moment of yours own body: the membrane of a spermatozoon "explodes" at the center of an ovule, emitting a real spark of energy. Then, a body begins to spanding... The unique rational interpretation of a universal Big Bang is as "an event of fecundation"...

COLGeek

Big Bang is a theory. If Nature show to us here and now an event like a big bang creating a new system, why people like to imagine things never seen, like the small initial atom, etc?! Watch a movie of the first moment of yours own body: the membrane of a spermatozoon "explodes" at the center of an ovule, emitting a real spark of energy. Then, a body begins to spanding... The unique rational interpretation of a universal Big Bang is as "an event of fecundation"...
Are you saying that the "Big Bang" was just that?

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Are you saying that the "Big Bang" was just that?
I am asking to apply the Occams Razor. We have merely three scientific facts suggesting an initial Big Bang. This Universe is very big and old, a theory about its origins needs thousands of scientific facts, So, we have not a theory, merely a hypothesis that there was a Big Bang, the unique most rational we have. Then, if there was a Big Bang, what it means, what caused it? We are watching here and now how the Universe creates its things. By fecundation. And the process includes a microscopic "big bang". It is not rational that you ignore this real proved process for calculating how the Universe was itself created by searching ghosts that never nobody saw. Nature does not plays dice with us, as below, as above. The Universe is not magic, it can not create new information from nothing, so, the unique information he has for how to create a system is how it was created. I developed a new hypothesis based on this interpretation and I am surprising that everything we know fits in.

Last edited:

COLGeek

I am asking to apply the Occams Razor. We have merely three scientific facts suggesting an initial Big Bang. This Universe is very big and old, a theory about its origins needs thousands of scientific facts, So, we have not a theory, merely a hypothesis that there was a Big Bang, the unique most rational we have. Then, if there was a Big Bang, what it means, what caused it? We are watching here and now how the Universe creates its things. By fecundation. And the process includes a microscopic "big bang". It is not rational that you ignore this real proved process for calculating how the Universe was itself created by searching ghosts that never nobody saw. Nature does not plays dice with us, as below, as above. The Universe is not magic, it can not create new information from nothing, so, the unique information he has for how to create a system is how it was created. I developed a new hypothesis based on this interpretation and I am surprising that everything we know fits in.
I look forward to reading more of your hypothesis. I don't recall a theory based on a biologic (-like) process being offered before. Does your theory include the creation of a multi-verse as the suggested fecundation that led to our universe surely can't be unique?

Latest posts