story that said pumping water changed the tilt of the planet
is a lie read this story from back from the late 1950's
lying is why ppl don't trust each other

Jun 20, 2023
Visit site
here's the link to the fact to back up my story' You posted a story that pumping water from under ground is causing the planet to tilt
is very untrue. You never did a fact check and I did. I wanted to post this link to that story but you blocked any comments. Like knowing your not telling the truth but push the climate narrative . If this be the case where the truth is not allowed then this place for me, Please remove me from your data base.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
By lying, do you mean intentionally telling a falsehood in order to deceive for nefarious purpose??
Back 15 years, ago, I, too, was a climate change fossil fuel denier BUTTE a little bit of research convinced me of the climate catastrophe awaiting human kind in the near future!!
BUTTE I will continue to drive my gas gosler until it breaks down in 20 years!! Like You, I Think others should conserve energy and not me!!
Sooooo): It's up to the government for the betterment of mankind to make the hard choices for us??

COLGeek

Cybernaut
here's the link to the fact to back up my story' You posted a story that pumping water from under ground is causing the planet to tilt
is very untrue. You never did a fact check and I did. I wanted to post this link to that story but you blocked any comments. Like knowing your not telling the truth but push the climate narrative . If this be the case where the truth is not allowed then this place for me, Please remove me from your data base.
When you say "posted from NASA", one would expect the source to actually be one of NASA's origin. Instead, some third party source, of debatable merit is offered instead.

That being said, the controversial topic you are addressing deserves discussion.