Projectionism/Result vs. Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

btsuj

Is there a theory described as Projectionism? Not the kind of Kant/Frued dialogue but pure science. This would include a scenario much like a movie projector. Nothing could be seen or found from our view to travel "faster than light", as we too are part of that which is being projected. It would also have a pinpoint start, much like the Big Bang. It's origin could be deminsional (string theory multi-typical ).<br />It would of course be much healthier than the basic projector. Holographic density comes to mind. As in the ability to replicate DNA as clone. All pieces of the Hologram contain the information to observe the whole.<br />#2 Is there an explanation of results vs. fields? Could gravity simply be a "result" of the tension in bent space, rather than a "Gravitational Field/Force"? Or, maybe all fields are actual "results" of different interactions.<br />Thanks!

I

i_think

Hi Btsuj, I hope you're still around. I found your post searching this forum for "holographic", and was disappointed that there's not much on that subject here.<br />There's a fairly new theory that the entire universe is holographic in nature.<br /><br /> The Holographic Principal asserts:<br />1) all of the information contained in some region of space can be represented as a Hologram - a theory which "lives" on the boundary of that region.<br />2) the theory on the boundary of the region of space in question should contain at most one degree of freedom per Planck area.<br /><br />Then there's the Holgraphic Universe . It's very interesting how even our brain functions in a holographic manner and... <font color="yellow">the most mind-boggling aspect of Pribram's holographic model of the brain is what happens when it is put together with Bohm's theory. For if the concreteness of the world is but a secondary reality and what is "there" is actually a holographic blur of frequencies, and if the brain is also a hologram and only selects some of the frequencies out of this blur and mathematically transforms them into sensory perceptions, what becomes of objective reality? </font><br />We could very well be living in something like the Matrix!<br /><br />When I think of all the fractals in nature, that the universe itself is like a hologram makes sense to me. I would be very interested in any info or links that others might have regarding this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts