Quantum Entangled Universes

Three physicists got Nobel Prizes for their work in quantum entanglement. If there is quantum entanglement of particles, there is the possibility of exact duplicate universes quantum entangled if the quality of infinity exists. All exact duplicates, down to the bit, including exact duplicate universes, would have to be quantum entangled top to bottom to be, and to remain being, in all of an infinity of them exact duplicates. If an immortalized infinitized traveler left his home universe, all of the infinity of him would leave his home universe (traversing universes) at precisely the same time in the precisely the same direction of leaving. If, perchance, in an infinitely long travel he came upon an exact duplicate of his home universe as he once knew it to be, the infinities of him would not know it to be any such thing. In all of an infinity of universes, because they -- all of them without exception -- would be quantum entangled, Though an infinity of infinities within infinities, it would for all intents and purposes be his one, single, home universe. And he in all his infinity of exact duplicates, just one of himself due to the quantum entanglement of exacting duplicates to just one.

Not that division in paths do not occur, and not that every entity, including us, will not take all of an infinity of paths in space and time, dividing path-wise and being-wise into an infinity of universe paths. If any particle will travel untold many particle paths always and at once (probability), so will we . . . so will our universes. The Universe of universes, or the Multiverse, will have it both ways to every which way, including an untold many more dimensions than just the superficial four we settle for.

Looking back over what I wrote above I was a bit ponderous again. But if a particle has a possibility of ten different paths to follow, and will follow them all, that is ten different universes. If we have possibilities of many paths to follow during our lifetimes, we will follow them all in many different universes. The point in space and time branching, and following branches, will be infinite numbers of universe possibilities. There is no possibility of varying and diverse movement and activity, whether particle or anything else, without infinitely many worlds, infinitely many dimensions, infinitely many universes, pathing possibilities. Whereas there is no immortality to any single universe and time, there is immortality to an infinity of paralleling universes in any infinity of paralleling times . . . all of them joined in frontier horizon going away and on coming.

Jun 4, 2023
Visit site
The three who received the Nobel Price demonstrated that quantum entanglement exists -- and I suspect it does as well, but not for the same reason. I'm planning to start a thread where I'll attempt to explain. The broader hypothesis will encompass entanglement, but it's principally focused

Jun 4, 2023
Visit site

The Hypothesis of the

Primeval Void

on our multiverse and how all the pieces seemingly fit, from strings and dimensions to dark matter -- concluding that that neither time nor distance exits.​

Last edited: