Question on Telescope!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nevers

Hmmm? The seller says this: <font color="yellow">"The telescope you are bidding is made by a major manufacturer brand new in the factory sealed (never opened) retail box."</font>Why can't/doesn't he say WHICH major manufacturer? In my opinion I'd stay clear of it and go with Orion, Celestron or Meade.

Z

zero_cool

umm, thanks!, i was assuming it was a orion, or possibly a meade but i wasnt sure, i read alot of the buyer reviews and all he had was good compliments on the tele

Z

zero_cool

grreeeeeat....mom already ordered it for me for xmas, so yeah...im stuck with it

F

formulaterp

Well they say any scope is better than no scope at all.<br />I don't actually know anyone whose bought one of these, but who knows you might get lucky.<br /><br />Oh, and if it does turn out to be a piece of junk, don't tell your mom. Just thank her anyway, and save your money for your second scope.

N

nevers

I agree with formulaterp...any 'scope will be better then no 'scope! I hope you have fun with it and please keep us posted about your observing sessions with it. Clear and Dark Skies to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts