Record-Breaking astronaut Christina Koch talks female space records and more

I'm confused about the monkey motions of the MolecueX. Is it some form of a syllogism or disambiguated thought not thought out. Just looking for clarity....because of all the space out there.

Feb 4, 2020
Visit site
Someday women will be recognized by name and ability, not just gender. Women break records. Chimps break records. Isn't that a form of segregation?
When was the last time you heard men breaking records?
I'm confused about the monkey motions of the MolecueX. Is it some form of a syllogism or disambiguated thought not thought out. Just looking for clarity....because of all the space out there.
So when was the last time you read an article Old Fat White Men Break Records? They are referred to by name, title, or task. It's just an irk to get bundled separately all the time. Hey, let's go watch the all female aerospace engineering team. It should be good for laughs... Sorry, got annoyed.

Latest posts