RIP Neil Peart: See you 'wheeling through the galaxies'

Jan 12, 2020
Visit site
Thanks to Space.com and Steve Spaleta for providing this stellar remembrance on a most appropriate platform--let it be an enduring vehicle to carry his legacy forward--and thanks to Neil for living and sharing his life--shine on.

Spaleta_Space_Odyssey

Staff member
Oct 21, 2019
Visit site
Thanks to Space.com and Steve Spaleta for providing this stellar remembrance on a most appropriate platform--let it be an enduring vehicle to carry his legacy forward--and thanks to Neil for living and sharing his life--shine on.
Your welcome. Neil and Rush have had a tremendous place in my heart for a very long time. Wish I didn't have to write the tribute for another 30 years! But sadly, "we're only immortal, For a limited time" - Peart - Dreamline - Rush.

Reactions: Defen Estrange

Spaleta_Space_Odyssey

Staff member
Oct 21, 2019
Visit site
So glad to see my favorite space website honoring my favorite drummer.
Neil was the absolute best, hands down. RIP brother
Thanks! I assumed a lot of Space.com fans were Rush fans as well, so I am happy that it was able to reach you. This story and so many other tributes from publications and social media were widely viewed. A true testament of Neil's incredible talent and contribution to society. You will be missed Neil but your legacy will live on!

Last edited:

Latest posts