Scientists call the region of space influenced by the sun the heliosphere – but without an interstellar probe, they don't know much about its shape

What happened to the Oort Cloud? Did the two voyager probes detect it? Or has that entity been dismissed? The Oort Cloud was the only spherical structure I have heard of in this system. And a spherical particle flux of ice WOULD dampen the cosmic ray shower.

It appears to me that Sol's plasma ejected-wind, would have an hour glass pattern around our system. Disk-y. Not in any way spherical. Like a light house light beam, only particles. AND not straight flight. The plasma swirls out of our system. And that swirl of particle flux varies.

I doubt a heliosphere actually exist. If you define it with shape due to in vs out particle density, then that shape should be a constantly waving disk.

Therefore I would suggest that the galactic particle flux(cosmic ray) is rarefied. And some of it might be local.

I can find no physical process that could form a spherical heliosphere.

It's hard for me to believe the Sol can maintain a collective consistent magnetic field.

But I am only comparing articles and narratives, not making measurements.

It would take many probes just too get a small clue.