SciFi Art You Would Like To Have Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drwayne

<p>Imagine for a moment that a great artist has given you the opportunity to name a SciFi themed image that you would like to see, and he/she will make it for you?</p><p>An&nbsp;examples (not great, but an example)</p><p>Captain Kirk, Spock, McCoy emerging from scrub brush on a desolate planet&nbsp;to see a crashed spaceship and stranded crew from Earth, the ship is the Jupiter 2.</p><p>Anyway, what would you commission?</p><p>&nbsp;Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

C

cosmictraveler

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Imagine for a moment that a great artist has given you the opportunity to name a SciFi themed image that you would like to see, and he/she will make it for you?An&nbsp;examples (not great, but an example)Captain Kirk, Spock, McCoy emerging from scrub brush on a desolate planet&nbsp;to see a crashed spaceship and stranded crew from Earth, the ship is the Jupiter 2.Anyway, what would you commission?&nbsp;Wayne <br />Posted by drwayne</DIV><br /></p><p><font size="5">A&nbsp;spaceship forming from ocean water as if the water were alive and was getting ready to leave taking with it many fishes and aquatic life which could be seen through its transparent surface which is radiantly shimmering. It would be rather large in size and no one would be controling it because the water itself was the pilot.</font></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>It does not require many words to speak the truth. Chief Joseph</p> </div>

S

starsinmyeyes44

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">A sort of long panorama of all the United States&nbsp;military vessels named Enterprise (real and sci-fi).&nbsp; It would start off with the 1800's "sloop of war", then the 1940's Yorktown class aircraft carrier, then the 1960's Enterprise class carrier, then the Shuttle, then all the "Star Trek" Enterprises.&nbsp; Or maybe a sculpture would be better.&nbsp; I wonder if something like that has already been done.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

D

drwayne

<p>I have tried to seed the waters with certain marine artists for an idea that I call "Valhalla Harbour" - a quiet harbour, surrounded by mountains, with a number of ships that met unfortunate ends - Titanic, Brittanic, Lusitania, Normandie, Morro Castle etc. floating quietly, with deck lights gleaming in the evening twilight.</p><p>&nbsp;Wayne</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

A

a_lost_packet_

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Imagine for a moment that a great artist has given you the opportunity to name a SciFi themed image that you would like to see, and he/she will make it for you?An&nbsp;examples (not great, but an example)Captain Kirk, Spock, McCoy emerging from scrub brush on a desolate planet&nbsp;to see a crashed spaceship and stranded crew from Earth, the ship is the Jupiter 2.Anyway, what would you commission?&nbsp;Wayne <br /> Posted by drwayne</DIV></p><p>Hmmm..</p><p>Actually, I have 3d models I could use to make all of that. Sadly, my current system is in desparate need of an overhaul and most of that is compressed on another drive atm.</p><p>But, I'll try to remember to see what I can cook up when I can.&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

X

XZG 1138

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion and C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. I expected to find alot of images of those online but strangely enough I did not, not one. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><strong><font color="#008080">Mental Health Hotline</font><br /></strong></font></p> </div>

L

lildreamer

<p>[<font color="#ff0000">QUOTE]Imagine for a moment that a great artist has given you the opportunity to name a SciFi themed image that you would like to see, and he/she will make it for you?An&nbsp;examples (not great, but an example)Captain Kirk, Spock, McCoy emerging from scrub brush on a desolate planet&nbsp;to see a crashed spaceship and stranded crew from Earth, the ship is the Jupiter 2.Anyway, what would you commission?&nbsp;Wayne <br />Posted by drwayne[/QUOTE]<br /></font><br /><font color="#000000">a roller coaster scene where each car contains characters from various SCI-FI movies and genre.&nbsp; The tracks interlink to several nodes like a neuron.&nbsp; Each Neuron has a central figure as well accepting cars&nbsp; - Each car or node representing a emotion or thought process...</font></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.