Seeking IPO for market plan/website and eventually a spacecraft propulsion system

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DELMARSPROPULSIONS

<p>&nbsp;&nbsp; I own 30 yrs. worth of copyrighted inventions, 100's of music compositions and several novels. I am seeking investors for a flying saucer design that renders plasma saucers and all others obsolete. I have browsed all published flying saucer designs and there is none like mine. A propulsion system thereof is very unobvious. Both the flying saucer and said propulsion units are based soley on laws of physics and logic.</p><p>&nbsp;I have a market plan and all that is required to begin a process of opening up a world's laregst aerospace corp. is to sell said music Lp's, novels and smaller size inventions. Then royalties thereof from said above creations will be used to reinvest in other larger sized inventions and so on and so on until enough funds are generated to open said aerospace corp.</p><p>&nbsp;All that is needed is a PC and website software. I cannot afford this (I use library's PC) as i have been writing full time for past said 30 yrs. and have not worked at any given steady employment. email ledavian@yahoo.com if interested in more info.</p>

S

spacefire

Re: Seeking IPO for market plan/website and eventually a spacecr

no man is an island...

M

MeteorWayne

I don't think this thread will remain in SB&T for too long....

R

rubicondsrv

warning this poster may be a scammer.
please do not give out personal information to it.

T

tampaDreamer

Ah yes, the classic Novels & LPs venture capital funding approach.

O

origin

This could be a problem, I mean gee, if his design really makes plasma saucers obsolete then everyone will be getting rid of their plasma saucers and the whole plasma saucer sector of the economy could collapse.

Think about it!

T

tampaDreamer

origin":3smbts1q said:
This could be a problem, I mean gee, if his design really makes plasma saucers obsolete then everyone will be getting rid of their plasma saucers and the whole plasma saucer sector of the economy could collapse.

Think about it!

Also we will need a way to recycle the plasma.. perhaps he has invented that as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.