SG1/Atlantis

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redracer02

Are both SG1 and Atlantis on tonight?<br /><br />yes I could simply look it up, but I thought this thread needed a bump.

R

redracer02

OK, you forced me to do it.<br /><br />They are both on tonight.

R

redracer02

OK, you forced me to do it.<br /><br />They are both on tonight.

R

redracer02

And the doctor isn't even a main character, just a supporting one.<br /><br />I too thought it was bland. Move the civies further away, the kids just get in the way. When do we get to see them going to more worlds to look for the power units. They are there to explore, do it already.<br /><br />And what the hell, the "shadow" all dark on the outside, but inside all light and pretty?<br /><br />I guess it was character development.<br /><br />Now SG1 was pretty good. Anubus must be a fairly powerful guy, even when dead. Will he be able to keep that body alive, will he escape from whatever world it was?

R

redracer02

And the doctor isn't even a main character, just a supporting one.<br /><br />I too thought it was bland. Move the civies further away, the kids just get in the way. When do we get to see them going to more worlds to look for the power units. They are there to explore, do it already.<br /><br />And what the hell, the "shadow" all dark on the outside, but inside all light and pretty?<br /><br />I guess it was character development.<br /><br />Now SG1 was pretty good. Anubus must be a fairly powerful guy, even when dead. Will he be able to keep that body alive, will he escape from whatever world it was?

K

kdavis007

I think the civilians are going to move away from Atlantis pretty soon.

K

kdavis007

I think the civilians are going to move away from Atlantis pretty soon.

R

redracer02

Thank goodness they are gone, sorta. I'm sure we'll see them more, but at least it won't be all the time.<br /><br />These last episodes were really cool. Although the way they did SG1 had me confused for a while.<br /><br />I like that we got to see more of the wraith and that they even captured one.

R

redracer02

Thank goodness they are gone, sorta. I'm sure we'll see them more, but at least it won't be all the time.<br /><br />These last episodes were really cool. Although the way they did SG1 had me confused for a while.<br /><br />I like that we got to see more of the wraith and that they even captured one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts