shutting down voyager

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

centsworth_II

Continuing my schizophrenic postings...<br /><br />If the voyagers have any working instruments that can tell us something new about areas of the solar system that we have no other means to study, it would be terrible to shut them down.<br /><br />And, RE:<br /><font color="yellow">"...your kids are more apt to get a superior education to include the sciences at a parochial school or a Catholic school than they would get at most public schools. We should always refrain from painting with too broad a brush."</font><br /><br />I agree. I don't lump all christians in with those fundamentalists attempting to take real science out of the classroom and replace it with religious myth. The cases where this has occured are small in number, but the fact that it has occurred at all in these modern day United States chills me to the bone. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts