Stargazing solar system

Jul 21, 2020
Visit site
Our Solar system, is so interesting, I want to learn all about our solar system, as much as I can learn, I love everything about space, I have even been
out on my porch, and even spotted the space station a few times,to even phantom that we have four Americans currently on the ISS is so cool,and
being able to see space walks on the nasa channel live, I like watching the nasa,channel , and love anything space related.

Many good articles here about almost anything space, but, the Wikipedia 'Solar System' is also a good start. Almost all objects big enough to care about have one or more articles about them at Wikipedia. But, always follow up on some the the references at the bottom of each of the article to verify information.

Jul 21, 2020
Visit site
Many good articles here about almost anything space, but, the Wikipedia 'Solar System' is also a good start. Almost all objects big enough to care about have one or more articles about them at Wikipedia. But, always follow up on some the the references at the bottom of each of the article to verify information.
will do

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
"Our Solar system, is so interesting, I want to learn all about our solar system"

A lot of information is gathered together here too under the Forum Feedback Section. For example here

Smaller Solar System Bodies - Agreed Terms - March 2022 | Space.com Forums Click on this to go there

is something about the more unusual smaller objects in various parts of the Solar System, especially the more distant parts. These are recently becoming more observable, because of the new larger telescopes, but also the telescopes in space.

Good Luck in your discoveries,

Cat :)

Latest posts