Soldier videos 13 UFO's in Shropshire, England, "2 hours before police helicopter report in Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smersh

<p>The soldier would have been about 135 miles [as the UFO flies,] from Cardiff.</p><p>Sorry about the source where the video footage is, but it's in The Sun <strong>here. </strong></p><p>There is also, however, a report from a somewhat more reliable source [Daily Telegraph,] <strong>here.</strong></p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <h1 style="margin:0pt;font-size:12px">----------------------------------------------------- </h1><p><font color="#800000"><em>Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."<br />Churchill: "Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."</em></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Website / forums </strong></font></p> </div>

S

Smersh

<p>Oh hang on. This one's been put down to wedding lanterns as well [or something very similar.]</p><p><strong>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7474160.stm </strong></p><p>Maybe they are the same ones, that floated down to Cardiff on a jetstream in the upper atmosphere, arriving there in 2 hours.&nbsp; </p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <h1 style="margin:0pt;font-size:12px">----------------------------------------------------- </h1><p><font color="#800000"><em>Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea."<br />Churchill: "Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."</em></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Website / forums </strong></font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts