Something moving on moon

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Hi. There is quite a bit of camera shake. Can you tell us what to look for please? White. black, large, small. fast, slow? Is it always towards centre? Direction of travel - left to right, north to south? Many thanks.

Oct 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi. There is quite a bit of camera shake. Can you tell us what to look for please? White. black, large, small. fast, slow? Is it always towards centre? Direction of travel - left to right, north to south? Many thanks.

Small black thing moving. Need to look with laptop, and 1080p or higher resolution.

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
It actually looks hilarious. I didn`t notice anything but the shake of the camera. It reminds me videos I watched when I was a kid and it seemed for me really scary.
I guess this video is not appropriate for this website

Hi,

I was taking videos of the moon with my telescope and caught following moving thing. Not sure what it is. Anybody have any Idea about it?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPlcftVwcEE
Yeah, I was able to watch it, this black and very small dot, I expanded the video and set up it in 4k. Seen that it is a black dot, and I also think that it is a shadow, I would tell you that maybe it is just a shadow of an our satellite...

Latest posts