South Park meets Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roguesaint

I was looking for a picture of a Tusken Raider when for some reason the phrase "What Would a Tusken Raider Do?" popped into my head, and then I got the tune from South Park The Movie popped in my head, and I figured a song rewrite was in order....<br /><br /><br />What would a Tusken Raider do <br />If he was here right now,<br />He'd make a plan <br />And he'd follow through,<br />That's what a Tusken Raider'd do. <br /> <br />When a Tusken Raider was on Tatooine, <br />Looking for Old Ben,<br />He killed two banthas and a womp rat, <br />then killed them both again. <br /> <br />When a Tusken Raider was in the Dune Sea, <br />Fighting a giant massiff,<br />He used his gaderffi,<br />And knocked it off a cliff. <br /> <br />So what would a Tusken Raider do <br />If he were here today,<br />I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two,<br />That's what a Tusken Raider'd do. <br /> <br />And what would a Tusken Raider do,<br />He'd kill all the Jawas to, <br />And and burn them to the ground <br />That's what a Tusken Raider would do. <br /><br />When a Tusken Raider travelled through time<br />To the year 3010,<br />He fought the evil robot king<br />And saved the Tusken race again <br /> <br />And when a Tusken Raider built the Empire, <br />He beat up A Sith Lord <br />Cuz a Tusken Raider doesn't take &%$#@! from an-y-one<br /><br />So lets all get together, <br />And unite to stop the Empire<br />And we'll save Luke and Leia too, <br />Cuz that's what a Tusken Raider do.<br /><br />And we'll save Luke and Leia too, <br />Cuz that's what a Tusken Raider dooooooo,<br />That's what a Tusken Raider do. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

F

flynn

Slow day? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

R

roguesaint

Exceedingly.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

sunforger

LOL<br />I remember that Brian Boitano song from the South Park Movie: Bigger Longer Uncut (IIRC)<br />

A

a_lost_packet_

That movie had buckets of /win in it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts