"Space Explorers: The ISS Experience" VR series

Dec 6, 2020
Visit site
This is apparently awe inspiring. It's shot with cinema quality VR cameras in and outside the ISS. Here's a great review:

"There was a moment as I was looking down, as the calming blue and swirling white of planet Earth slowly lit up the darkness beneath me, filling up my bottomless view that I realized I had to stop my eyes from welling up or I’d ruin my VR headset's lenses. I’d read about moments like these from famed astronauts like Apollo 14’s Edgar D. Mitchell — epiphanic moments where the majesty of our homeworld and its tiny place within the cosmos smacks you dumb with awe and steals away your speech. This is the impact of episode one of Space Explorers: The ISS Experience, the latest virtual reality series from immersive filmmaking pioneers Felix and Paul Studios, which was shot over two years on the International Space Station.

Link to watch if you have a VR headset: https://www.felixandpaul.com/?spaceexplorers
You can pick up a good quality cordless VR headset for around $300 these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: COLGeek
Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
Thanks so much for your post. I am new to Space.com and just learning how to use the message board (I am a senior). I never heard about the c abs is. Hope to get a viewer. Any links to help me get started would be appreciated.

Dec 6, 2020
Visit site
Thanks so much for your post. I am new to Space.com and just learning how to use the message board (I am a senior). I never heard about the c abs is. Hope to get a viewer. Any links to help me get started would be appreciated.

Jim, did you see my private message to you? Click on the mail symbol in the top right next to your username.