Question SpaceX

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Can someone please explain to me why this new SpaceX mission is more important than the previous one? The previous one was also crewed but it was called "demo" for some reason despite taking astronauts to the ISS, why is recent one different?

Wolfshadw

It's not. It's just as important. However, this mission is the first to carry an actual ISS Crew. They'll stay on the station and perform science for several months. The Demo2 Mission was pretty much just a final walk through. While being Test Pilots and trained to make observations and a multitude of other functions within Dragon, if necessary, they were, for the most part, just along for the ride.

For the record, I am not an employee of SpaceX and have no affiliation with them. This is just my opinion.

-Wolf sends

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
It's not. It's just as important. However, this mission is the first to carry an actual ISS Crew. They'll stay on the station and perform science for several months. The Demo2 Mission was pretty much just a final walk through. While being Test Pilots and trained to make observations and a multitude of other functions within Dragon, if necessary, they were, for the most part, just along for the ride.

For the record, I am not an employee of SpaceX and have no affiliation with them. This is just my opinion.

-Wolf sends
Thank you for your answer). I`ve hot still more questions. Will the same crew take part in final mission?. I mean that one that took part in test mission. I read on another space forum that it wil be another crew.

Latest posts