Spatial Dimensions

An interesting question in post #1. If this applies to string theory, there is many dimensions outside of three for space, and the 4th dimension, time in Relativity. Whether any dimensions beyond 4 dimensions are directly observed I am not aware of reports like this. Example, Saturn and Jupiter close conjunction tonight or on the 17-Dec when I viewed them using my telescope and could see Io occultation at Jupiter in progress while viewing Saturn, rings, and Titan. My telescope does not show extra dimensions that the Galilean moons move in----Rod

Nov 17, 2020
Visit site
An interesting question in post #1. If this applies to string theory, there is many dimensions outside of three for space, and the 4th dimension, time in Relativity. Whether any dimensions beyond 4 dimensions are directly observed I am not aware of reports like this. Example, Saturn and Jupiter close conjunction tonight or on the 17-Dec when I viewed them using my telescope and could see Io occultation at Jupiter in progress while viewing Saturn, rings, and Titan. My telescope does not show extra dimensions that the Galilean moons move in----Rod
There are 8 directions in spatial dimensions

Latest posts