Spider-Man reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

Release: July 3, 2012

Studio: Columbia/Marvel

Director: Marc Webb (500 Days of Summer)

Producer: Avi Arad (Marvel's producer-in-chief)

Screenplay: James Vanderbilt (The Losers, Zodiac, Darkness Falls)

Casting-

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield (Boy A - won British Oscar)

Gwen Stacy Emma Stone

Un-Named villain: Rhys Ifans (rumor: Dr. Curt Connors/Lizard)

Aunt May: Sally Fields

Uncle Ben: Martin Sheen

S

Skyskimmer

I'm sorry don't like to be a moaner, but the comic book thing is getting played out. There's only so much that can be taken. I mean their rebooting a reboot of the orginal superman, a reboot of the live action batman, etc. When they start doing reboots of movies that were made in the last decade, you know the bottom line is just cash. It's getting more pathetic than the 15 versions of Godzilla that were made over the decades(suppose their making that over as well.)

As bad as Avatar was it wasn't a reboot or a remake, and was an original direction(despite it's pochahontis plot).

L

lildreamer

Skyskimmer":1xunjc76 said:
I'm sorry don't like to be a moaner, but the comic book thing is getting played out. There's only so much that can be taken. I mean their rebooting a reboot of the orginal superman, a reboot of the live action batman, etc. When they start doing reboots of movies that were made in the last decade, you know the bottom line is just cash. It's getting more pathetic than the 15 versions of Godzilla that were made over the decades(suppose their making that over as well.)

As bad as Avatar was it wasn't a reboot or a remake, and was an original direction(despite it's pochahontis plot).

ooop....wait my ears burned there for a minute
....GODZILLA ...
nobody messes with MR. G.....
(not to highjack the thread DOC)
godzilla-sea-monster-d.jpg

S

StarRider1701

I too am a big fan of Spidey - and most comic super heroes in general. Not sure why we can't have more of Spiderman, they made hundreds of comics and he's fought many villians. The first 3 movies just scratched the surface, not sure why we need a "reboot" of Spidey.
I like Iron Man too, as well as the X-Men and Fantastic 4. I was never a big DC fan, but Supes and Batman are ok. As I've said before, I'd like to see a Marvell/DC team up of Batman and DareDevil. Neither has any "Super" powers as far as strength or speed goes, just plain old humans being the best they can be. Before they realized that they were not the "enemy" it would be one of the best fights ever!
They can keep making the Comic Super Hero movies as far as I'm concerned. I loved the comics as a kid and still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.