star wars 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jcdenton

Nope, Lucas himself said it. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

lunatic133

There have been tons of books written (I'd say hundreds but many are from other time periods in the star wars universe so it's hard to say) about the future of the galaxy after ROTJ ends. If you're really interested in "What happens next" then I suppose you could read the Jedi Academy trilogy or the New Jedi Order series. I used to read the young jedi knights when I was in fifth and sixth grade *reminisce-sigh* Anyway the series does go on after the trilogy, but I don't think there will be any more movies.

A

arobie

I'm reading the New Jedi Order series right now. Its very interesting. A new race from another galaxy comes to the star wars galaxy and um...well lets just say they are not very friendly.

L

lunatic133

Yeah I read that one. It made me mad though because they totally made Jacen Solo's character COMPLETELY different than how he was in the Young Jedi Knights series. I haven't read any after that though...

C

canadian_joe

I found the Timothy Zahn books to be the best of the lot that were written in the nineties. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

D

dougdegraw

Originally there was going to be nine movies:<br /><br />A New Hope; Empire Strikes Back; Return of the Jedi<br /><br />Phantom Menace; Attack of the Clones; Episode 3 {Title not set yet}<br /><br />Three movies to took place immediately following Return of the Jedi.<br /><br />But Lucas was getting tired fast and he decided just to finish these latest 3. He let the novels take care of the New Republic and made sure that they followed his story arc. One of the few exceptions was <i>The Crystal Star</i> which has many of the elements of the story arc, but before several were tightened up.

R

redracer02

I thought Crystal Star seemed a little off. Loved Dark Force Rising and the other 2 Zahn books. I read quite a few of the other ones too and thought they were all very good.<br /><br /><br />Crystal Star was the one were Luke found out about his "mother" wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts