Star Wars the Lame wars oops sorry that's Clone Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JasonChapman

Is it me or is watching Star Wars the Clone Wars becoming a little like water boarding. Last night I sat though another torturous episode. Story lines about poisonous tea, cuts backs and yet another threat to trade routes is becoming a little like every politics. Come on George get back to the plot will you, and what’s with all the Australian accents, it’s starting to look cheap and tacky.

A

a_lost_packet_

Starting to look cheap and tacky? Coming from Lucas? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

:)

Lucas forgot what "story" was a long time ago. If there's any hope of a story with that series, it had best be sure to keep Lucas's hands off of it.

C

CalliArcale

I loved the first episode, in which Yoda kicked serious butt. I liked some of the subsequent episodes, but it's been going downhill since then. I mean, how many times are they going to let Cad Bane just walk away? KILL HIM, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I mean, you don't even have to go dark side and force-choke him or anything. You've got a freakin' lightsaber. Use it! Obi Wan, as an old man, uses his lightsaber to end a barfight -- fatally -- in "A New Hope". So why, in "The Clone Wars", does he not simply run Bane through or something? He's had him at his mercy more than once, yet somehow Bane gets away. And not through some freak incident or even a deus ex machina -- as far as we can tell, in many cases our heroes just let him walk for no discernible reason.

It's the sort of thing an eighth-grader might write, frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts