STARS OF GERRY ANDERSON'S UFO HAVE DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattblack

To Gerry Anderson show fans everywhere, this is pretty sad news. 1970'S UFO was one of the best Science Fiction TV shows ever, no question. <br /> <br />http://www.fanderson.org.uk/news.html<br /> <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

F

flynn

I was in love with Gabrielle Drake.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

D

drwayne

Thanks for yet another sign that I am getting old.<br /><br />Wayne<br /><br />p.s. I liked the series, it was on when the space program was beginning the late/post Apollo swoon, and my family was relocating from Huntsville to upstate NY <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

F

flynn

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Thanks for yet another sign that I am getting old.<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />Fortuantly my crush developed from watching repeats. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

S

sinova

I remember watching it in '72 and the show was set in 1980. The big commotion was with the chix in purple hair, how bizarre we all thought. . . . Who woulda known that around 1980 punk would start and they would be dyeing their hair purple? Way ahead of its time. . . .<br /><br />Thanks for giving the name of the Gabrielle chick that gave us such a rise back then, haven't thought about the show in years. . ..

S

SpaceKiwi

Oh, what a great shame. That show was the shizznit. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.