STS "Journalism"

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

I was really disgusted by the jornalist's questions during today's news conference.<br />NOTHING dealt with the FRR. <br /><br />All concerened alleged sabatoge of some added computer, possible drunk astronauts, and the decade long research into O-rings.<br />I haven't heard about any of these issues (and considering it's nearly 2 weeks till launch, if there's something out there it is being checked.)<br /><br />I thought there was some common sense out there, but even science coverage is all hype. {D'oh-- slaps head} <br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

NASA has scheduled a news conference for Friday to release the findings of a pair of reviews into astronauts' health.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

B

bobblebob

They do the same in the UK. Controversy makes headlines and sells papers.<br /> <br />Unfortunately Nasa need the journalists just as much as the journalists need Nasa

M

MeteorWayne

Thanx.<br />I would assume they are inspected before installation to see if they meet spec. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

B

bobblebob

If the alcohol thing is true, its shocking. These guys train for 4+ years for a mission, getting the chance to do a once in a lifetime flight only to jepodise it by drinking <br /><br />Both the issues brought up in the FRR were just on the main BBC news. They dont give a crap about the mission, only reporting this as its controverial

B

bobblebob

1 p.m. - NASA News Conference - HQ (Public and Media Channels)<br /><br />Would that be it?

M

MeteorWayne

Yes, that should be the one. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.