Swarms of 'primordial' black holes might fill our universe

"Most PBH theories assume these objects have masses like small planets, with event horizons as small as grapefruits. It's an outlandish idea, still on the fringe of black hole and dark matter physics, said Joey Neilsen, a physicist at Villanova University who was not involved in the new study. But recently, as other dark matter theories have turned up empty, some researchers have given the PBH notion a second look."

Over the years I read a number of reports on primordial black holes dating back to shortly after the BB event. It will be interesting to see if the PBH can be identified. There is also primordial neutrinos that should flood the universe today from the BBN period. These primordial neutrinos remain to be shown too.

Post #4 is a good question about the size of a PBH. There are reports out now since July 2020, that show some astronomers think *planet nine* could be a small, PBH. 'Scientists propose plan to determine if Planet Nine is a primordial black hole', https://phys.org/news/2020-07-scientists-planet-primordial-black-hole.html "One of the ideas put forth was the possibility that Planet Nine could be a grapefruit-sized black hole with a mass of five to 10 times that of the Earth."

Black matter is a source of energy naked to the eye right? I heard Black Matter could be stored and utilized as energy for Space exploration and other essential travels; such as Mars.
Is Black matter produced from Black holes that collapse within itself? IM Intrigued and attracted to all forms of concepts people have about Our future in Space utilization exploration; almost like when we swim with ease as one day Space would be with ease because we would understand with fluently brainstorm to bring to light all concepts. Just throwing this out there.
When we need to not stop being imaginative, because others say its not practical. We have to move forward because its Our Destiny to do so.

Reactions: Mohammad
I wonder how small these PBH can get.
Me too. In my first attempt I felt very strange to hear it. I'm not the only one, fortunately. It is true that Black Holes during their life capture all the things in the nearby, but it is also true that during their life they are dissolved by the time. Steven Hawking said that, Black Holes are destined to evaporate and for this reason, maybe, the PBH are to small. Maybe the PBH are about die.

but instead merge to create a more massive black hole. Some theories suggest this is how super-massive black holes are formed.
I can confirm that, I have read a lot of magazines speaking about it. As I usually do, I want to add something else that in my opion is something of worth: there are other theories about the formation of black holes. One of them is the theory in which after the big bang thare was the creation of galaxies having all the objects swinging toward to the center that with the passing of time collapsed for the weight, and became super massive black holes.