That "star"????

• Thread starter taylorwhowanders01
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taylorwhowanders01

Hello All, I have recently became very interested in something in our dimond covered sky. That REALLY BRIGHT object in the sky, what is it??? Has anyone gotten a real answer to what it is?? I've messed up and went to so many other websites reserching and have boggled my mind with too many ideas and now I would like to ask someone. Anyone who knows for sure please write back. Thank you very Much.....<3 heather

N

nailpounder

That "star" is actually not a star at all. It is Venus! If by chance you viewed it 6-8 days ago, it was beautiful with the crested moon right beside!!

A

adrenalynn

You didn't really give us much to go on - a time, compass direction, etc.

That said - we see a lot of this question this time of year, and Nailpounder is right on. That would be Venus. Next to the moon, She's the brightest object in our night sky at the moment. And brilliant she is. So bright that she messes up viewing anything else in her vicinity. ;)

T

taylorwhowanders01

Thanks Guys, sorry I didn't give much to go on, I have no idea about degrees and all that stuff, sorry. Im hoping while im on here I can learn more on that too. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts