The 1st Artemis astronauts on the moon may not visit the lunar south pole after all, NASA says

Sep 20, 2020
Visit site
For 18 months, NASA has focused on landing astronauts in 2024 near the moon's south pole, but that last piece of the directive may need to take a back seat if executing the mission gets too tricky.

The 1st Artemis astronauts on the moon may not visit the lunar south pole after all, NASA says : Read more
I dont know how accurate the article is but c'mon - too tricky? Apparently we landed on the moon over 50 years ago - so in 50 years of advanced technology theyre saying it may be too tricky to land on the moon south pole? I'm sorry NASA but I really find that hard to believe. Re-landing at an Apollo mission area will just give more fuel to conspiracy theorists probably saying you couldnt bother building another "moon" scene set. I was hoping to be alive to see man set foot on Mars but I doubt that will happen. Maybe you should watch JFK rice university lecture again - why do we go to the moon? Maybe apply some boldness to your missions than always playing safe. Look at what SpaceX has done in their short time. OK - rant off.

Latest posts