the big bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lousephyr

according to astronomy & cosmology the universe, came about in the big bang;
>1/ can i summise that a star went supernovae, & became a black hole, & universe is matter that was ejected from parent star, & is now slowly orbiting primeval black hole; could explain why background radiation is pretty muchly constant in all directions;
>2/ that primeval star went supernovae & became a black hole, that rotates & universe is matter inside black hole;
as if, black hole sufficently large enough & rotating; tidal forces do not create singularity(strange in it self);& therefore would allow matter to exist inside a black hole;
>3/ is universe actually only size of electron; from inside event horizon seems massive;
from outside of electron hypersmall

G

Giulio

The Big Bang was an expansion of space, not an explosion of matter.

L

lousephyr

>thanx speedfreek,
>>that cleared my misconception;altho still sounz rather bizzare, inflation happened,but we don't realy no what inflation energy is;altho there is varying number or ideas,like the virtual particle expansion idea;
> also if there is this understanding of the law, for every action,there is an opposite,& an equal reaction;
>> would that mean because of the inflation,there is an opposite force deflating?

D

dryson

The big bang was not an expansion of space but an expansion of compressed matter.

This is the theoretical that I have been working as it is relates to gravitons and geometric shapes.

My theory involves geometric shapes. If we take all of the geometric shapes known to geometry and place then so that their perpendicular surfaces touch, we can see that any straight edged object such as a square, triangle or rectangle cannot create time, but can be used as a frame of reference to contain an area of space to analyze. The only geometric shape that does not occupy all of space in the manner of being a straight edged object is the sphere. I drew two circles that were tangent to one another, then I noticed something wonderful happening, time in the shape of an hour glass began to appear at the exact center of the two points of tangency. I then went even further and drew two more circles of the same diameter along the horizontal plane of tangency. I then shaded in the two non-tangent voids created by the four circles and found that the hour glass of time was complete. Or so I had thought, I then interjected my theory of what time is based not on general notion of specialty but on specifics of reality. Maybe this can be coined as specific relativity, any way let Websters do the coining, my theory on what time is is that time is the measurable distance an atom or atoms travel within a medium based upon the energetic properties of the atom or atoms contained within the medium and how the energetic properties of the atom or atoms exert a force against the medium while at the same time the energetic properties of the medium exerting a force back upon the atom or atom(s) within the same medium. In short time is a measurable distance that an energetic body travels based upon it's exertion of force upon another energetic body and how the two interactions create a distance of measurable travel between theirself.

Next I added a graviton into the circle and assumed that when two or more gravitons are equal in diameter as well as gravitational attraction that they would attract to each other. I then started adding in other gravitons of the same diameter as well as gravitational attraction and realized that when you have at least four graviton's that are tangent to one another they form a single unit of two dimensional time. I then added two more circles into the geomatrix construct and realized that when you have six tangent circles that represent gravitons that they form a non-tangent void in the center of their tangencies. Next came the fun part, I added that when six tangent spheres are attracted to one another and form a tangent geomatrix construct in space that they will compress the atoms within the non-tangent void. This means that any attempt by the atoms to escape while being compresses in the geomatrix construct is blocked on all tangent sides. Now comes the really fun part. The initial two circles that are tangent to each other at one point will have the greatest amount of compression at their tangency. This means that at their exact center of tangency is where the center of a galaxy would theoretically begin "Let there be light". This would only be possible if all six gravitons were attracted to one another at the exact same point of interest between their gravitational attraction in order to contain the atoms in a localized space. The center of the geomatrix construct at the point of central tangency between the initial two circles would compress the atoms in space to the point of causing the atoms to occupy the same space as one another thus causing an extreme amount of energetic release that would travel at faster then light speed velocities. As this energetic wave or released energy traveled out at faster then the speed of light, the atoms that were the closest to the central tangency point of creation but were outside of the central point of tangency or the point at which the gravitons became non-tangent would be forced outward away from the central point of creation.

This is the point at which a galaxy would be at it's most chaotic

Now since all of the gravitons are tangent at this point, the extreme release of energy at the central point of creation would force the atoms into the other non-central point's of creation, or the remaining fourteen points of tangency. As this energy begin to build mass inside of the non-tangent void due to the compression of the atoms in the void creating more gravitational energies, the six gravitons would begin to be repelled or pushed away because of the increase of mass being created in the non-tangent void. The newly created mass would exert more force on the gravitons then the gravitons would be able to exert on each other through their gravitational attraction and would begin to lose their ability to form the geomatrix construct. As the gravitons are forced farther apart they will pull some of the matter with them from the non-tangent void as a result of the release of energy occupying the space left behind by the graviton. Any matter that was not compressed into suns or other objects that would over time evolve into planets and other celestial objects would be what is called dark matter, or the the gravitational energy left behind during the initial creation that was pressed against the circumference of the six tangent gravitons.

Although this can be proven using basic engineering cirlce templates as well as three dimensional graphics programs, until the graviton has been proven it should only be considered a theoretical.

M

MeteorWayne

WTH?

You know I read that 3 times, and at the end, I still find no connection in your fancy juxtepositions of geometric figures to anything in the Universe. You state that shapes are time? Why? Because you imagine so? You have demonstarted no reason for such an assumtion, other than an active imagination.

That's where real math, rather than pretty pictures would come in useful.

M

Mee_n_Mac

I think I'll wait for the YouTube video before I buy in. In the meantime I rate that as some pretty durn good technobabble, gotta be worth 7.83 quatloos all by itself.

M

mmkilani

Hi,
I think the big bang was an assumption and has no proven facts about inflation or deflation theory. For any inflation to occur, there must be internal agitation and confined space that must be somehow elastic to cause a space expansion in the presence of a weaker external forces. Secondly, an assumed supernova star releasing its content which incude our galaxy and associated black holes could not have occurred on its own without an eviroment of influence. We need to ask ourselves, what was the environment like before the assumed big bang.

R

ramparts

mmkilani":3v50562p said:
Hi,
I think the big bang was an assumption and has no proven facts about inflation or deflation theory.

If you think that, you should read up more on the big bang :) There is a whooole lot of very solid evidence in favor of it. There's a reason scientists, who love their theories to death, have no other prominent model to explain away the evidence.

(Granted, there are no proven facts about it, but let's face it, nothing is ever proven in science. There's a long away between an "assumption" and something proven!)

For any inflation to occur, there must be internal agitation and confined space that must be somehow elastic to cause a space expansion in the presence of a weaker external forces.

Why do you say there must be "internal agitation" (whatever that means)? Also, there is no "elasticity" of space [that we know of]. You might be taking the bowling ball/rubber sheet analogy too far - when space expands, it actually isn't being "stretched" like a sheet. It's just a useful analogy. And what do you mean by weaker external forces? As far as we know there's nothing external! The big bang was an expansion of space itself, so there is no "outside" - at least not a relevant one :)

Secondly, an assumed supernova star releasing its content which incude our galaxy and associated black holes could not have occurred on its own without an eviroment of influence.

As has been stated above, no one thinks the big bang had anything to do with a supernova explosion.

We need to ask ourselves, what was the environment like before the assumed big bang.

We should - and we do indeed! Whether or not this is a question that physics can answer is, however, highly speculative. There's nothing we can say with any real confidence one way or the other at the moment.

Y

yevaud

mmkilani":z4bhn5dv said:
We need to ask ourselves, what was the environment like before the assumed big bang.

Hawking has postulated it was simply a Singularity, self-contained. Random tunneling could cause the sudden expansion and subsequent inflation, and he (and Alan Guth) make good arguments that this is so.

R

ramparts

Indeed, we have no shortage of models purporting to explain what caused the big bang, and what caused inflation. New ones are published quite frequently, all very mathematically rigorous and in line with the observations :) This is as opposed to the big bang itself, which has no real competing theories anymore!

M

mmkilani

Thanks to all, the reasoning continues as the quest to unwrap yet the universal miseries. :D :lol:

D

dryson

If these six gravitons attracted towards each other and when they formed a tangent relationship between each, the atoms within the non tagent void or the space at the center of their tangecy would become compressed by the graviton. Think of each graviton as equalling the gravitational force of a blackhole, but instead of pulling particles into it's center and not allowing the particles to escape the force of exertion, the gravity generated by the graviton would compress the local space in the non-tangent void. This extreme amount of gravity would compress the particles at the center of tangency where the first two initial gravitons that I have simplified by calling circles or spheres in a 3D plane of reference. The center point of tangency between the first two gravitons would be where the most amount of gravitational compression would occur, when you add the other four gravitons into the picture where the gravitons exhibit the same amount of gravitational force of compression, the remaining four gravitons would keep the reaction that is occuring at the tangency of the first two spheres from ejecting into space. This would cause all of the particles within the local space of the non-tangency between the circles to compress at varrying rates. The closer you are to the center of tangency, the more energy is present due to the rate of compression, the farther away the particle's are from the center of tangency the less direct compression there is that is present but due to the amount of gravitational force present the particles would still be compressed together forming the various elements that would not reamain in a plasma state but would cool more rapidly thus forming solids like Iron and Nickel.

R

ramparts

Thank the Good Lord! Physics is solved! Somebody go get this man a Nobel Prize.

M

MeteorWayne

Mod Hat On****
Notice: This thread will be reviewed to see if it belongs in the Ask the Astronomer forum
Mod Hat Off***

Meteor Wayne

P

Payloadcontroller

Location debatable, MeteorWayne, speaking as a former mod and one of the original astronomers to be asked. It did start out with several questions but appears to have gotten hijacked by someone who has a fixation with Euclidean geometry when in all likelihood M theory indicates non-Euclidean, and said person apparently doesn't know about non-Euclidean geometries. Which is interesting considering the proposed graviton (if discovered) would be a boson, hence a closed-loop string in M theory.

I think I'd recommend moving it, though, so as not to confuse students who come in here sincerely looking for understanding. Just my $0.02.

R

ramparts

Payloadcontroller":18clgtrq said:
Location debatable, MeteorWayne, speaking as a former mod and one of the original astronomers to be asked. It did start out with several questions but appears to have gotten hijacked by someone who has a fixation with Euclidean geometry when in all likelihood M theory indicates non-Euclidean, and said person apparently doesn't know about non-Euclidean geometries. Which is interesting considering the proposed graviton (if discovered) would be a boson, hence a closed-loop string in M theory.

I think I'd recommend moving it, though, so as not to confuse students who come in here sincerely looking for understanding. Just my $0.02.

I think you mean your 0.02 cents.

P

Payloadcontroller

Dryson, let me strongly advise you to do some serious research into particle physics - specifically bosons, and how they relate to M theory. You are invoking the use of multiple types of bosons - graviton, tachyon, photon - without fully understanding how they behave or how they tie into M theory, which is, at a minimum, around 11-dimensional. Your theory breaks down due to the failure to allow for the extra dimensions.

R

ramparts

I think that's what payloadcontroller and I were both getting at ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts