The Constuction Of a Universe........

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GalaxyFunGirl

Our observed Universe is staggeringly immense and complex. Billions and trillions of stars reside in galaxies of diverse form and beauty, and these dance in clusters arrayed into filaments hundreds of millions of light years long. Cosmology-our attempt to understand the Universe's origin and evolution, but in the past century it has entered the domain of science, and cosmologists have made great strides in formulating coherent, well tested, and durable theories describing what Astronomers see. These ideas are so so successful that we can begin to tackle one of the simplest but most profound questions ever asked : How did it all come to be..??..
To seek the answer-and even to just ask the question-requires a certain bravado. Lets ask a different version of that question: If you had sufficient time, a good set of tools, and a keen knowledge of physics, how would WE create a Universe..???...How could we manufacture countless billions of galaxies, stars, and planets..???....

R

ramparts

Simple - condense a patch of spacetime filled with stuff to about the Planck scale, set it expanding, include a period of exponential inflation towards the beginning, and see what happens ;)

G

GalaxyFunGirl

...Good, that sounds like a great way to make a Galaxy....... :D

M

MeteorWayne

You missed his point...it's how to create a Universe :)

G

GalaxyFunGirl

...eheheheh...I have blonde hair...ehehhehe........ :lol:

D

dryson

In order for this too occur however you first need to know what type of particle compressed the atoms together that forced the particles to merge into one singularity. Then you would need to know how much pressure was built up on the inside of the singularity to force the compressing particles in a extreme energetic release of energy.

The you have to ask yourself another question, where did the compression particle come from and how was it created?

M

MeteorWayne

dryson, that is such gibberish, it has no useful meaning.

G

GalaxyFunGirl

MeteorWayne, what is it that you are referring to as gibberish....???... :?:

G

GalaxyFunGirl

.....Umm....the intent of this thread was meant to be for fun.........so wether someone actually known physics or not is not relevent in this topic. You can be creative in this.........

M

MeteorWayne

Well if it was meant as a fun thread, it should not have been placed in the Space Science and Astronomy forum. We take our science seriously here. Perhaps you should spend some more time reading the fora before starting such topics in the wrong place.

Wayne

G

GalaxyFunGirl

......Geesh.....okay.....just have the mods move it........

M

MeteorWayne

I am a mod, but the discussion has stayed on topic for the most part, so there's no need to move it yet.

D

dryson

This is a topic that can be discussed at any level of thought.

Now as I was saying if the creation of the Universe as it is being based on the Big Bang of how the Milky Way was created is the same then particles would have to be compressed into a single super dense singularity. My theory suggests that gravitons possesing virtual particle attributes as well generating the same type of gravity that a blackhole produces but instead of destroying the particles that cross the event horizon the gravity would compress the particles into singularities. When the virtual graviton particle has generated a lesser amount of gravity the compressed singularity would then explode in a tremendous amount of released energy that would then force the virtual graviton's to accelerate across space where the virtual graviton would either dissipate into dark matter or become energized again if it came across another area in space where it would store up more energy potential.

This theory can be stated not as fact but as an idea based on the Anthropic Principle.

The Anthropic Principle is a prespective that is diametrically opposed to the dream of a fully predictive, unified theory in which the laws of nature are complete and the world is the way it is because it could not be otherwise.

M

MeteorWayne

dryson":3n1shw0m said:
This is a topic that can be discussed at any level of thought.

Now as I was saying if the creation of the Universe as it is being based on the Big Bang of how the Milky Way was created is the same then particles would have to be compressed into a single super dense singularity. My theory suggests that gravitons possesing virtual particle attributes as well generating the same type of gravity that a blackhole produces but instead of destroying the particles that cross the event horizon the gravity would compress the particles into singularities. When the virtual graviton particle has generated a lesser amount of gravity the compressed singularity would then explode in a tremendous amount of released energy that would then force the virtual graviton's to accelerate across space where the virtual graviton would either dissipate into dark matter or become energized again if it came across another area in space where it would store up more energy potential.

This theory can be stated not as fact but as an idea based on the Anthropic Principle.

The Anthropic Principle is a prespective that is diametrically opposed to the dream of a fully predictive, unified theory in which the laws of nature are complete and the world is the way it is because it could not be otherwise.

Like I said, gibberish. the BB has little or nothing to do with the formation of the Milky Way Galaxy.

What does a "super dense singularity" have to do with it? Nothing.
What is a graviton? Please provide a definition, and some effects such hypothetical particles would create.
The rest is so incoherent, it has no meaning.

I'm shocked!! :) :roll: :shock:

R

ramparts

Well, according to dryson, a graviton is a cicle that he can draw on a paper. Whatever :lol: I won't fight it here. As the well-named GalaxyFunGirl said, this thread is about having fun, and of the four people who are actually paying attention here, no innocent bystanders are at a risk of being led astray ;) So let dryson have his fun.

M

MasterComposter

dryson":hcka5z1r said:

If I am following this correctly, then would this process yield a universe similar to the one we inhabit, or one composed primarily of spaghetti noodles?

G

greddytalon

Theoretically, couldn't the LHC be unknowingly creating tiny universes lasting only a few nano seconds each?

G

greddytalon

MasterComposter":uzcq4abu said:
dryson":uzcq4abu said:

If I am following this correctly, then would this process yield a universe similar to the one we inhabit, or one composed primarily of spaghetti noodles?

That would be another version of "String Theory" where M=Meatballs! :lol:
I'm seriously on a roll with these funnies I tells ya!

D

DigitalNinja

Really, we live in a time where anything is technically possible, so anything that can happen probably did happen in an alternate universe. So there is specutavly a different universe for every decision someone makes, and for anything that is possible. There could be a universe where this blond space girl gets to make the rules for everything. There could be one with meatballs for planets.

So really, just by making a decision you could be creating a new universe. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts