the face on mars

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a_lost_packet_

yevaud":1b96ftfp said:
Of the two, I'd lay my Quatloos on BigBrain. Now there was an in-apt name. ;)

How you guys remember all the handles of various woos that have graced the boards is simply beyond me. For some reason, my brain refuses to dedicate resources towards storing those names in readily accessible memory. It's as if there is a small area reserved for potentially hazardous screen names which, when read, could induce apoplectic fits, spasms, misfirings of the frontal lobe or deeply embedded emotional aneurysms. Oh, I remember the names alright. I just couldn't bring them to mind without prompts. It must be a defensive mechanism.

PS - Is a cheer in order here? Gimme a "P"..?

Y

yevaud

a_lost_packet_":hcbpxj5m said:
How you guys remember all the handles of various woos that have graced the boards is simply beyond me.

That's what my Psychotherapist says. ;)

a_lost_packet_":hcbpxj5m said:
PS - Is a cheer in order here? Gimme a "P"..?

Hey, you remembered the "Phenomena" cheer! :)

M

Mee_n_Mac

Now, now ... the OP asked a question and hasn't tried to argue the woo woo POV. It's been all of "us" having a good laugh that's put this thread into P-land ... errr .... U-land.

Y

yevaud

OK. Heh.

The answer is that in 2002, MER got a much better look at it, and it is an unremarkable terrain feature that does NOT resemble a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts