The Flash (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

Studio: Warner Bros/Legendary Pictures

Release: Summer 2013

Director: Greg Berlanti (Green Lantern, numerous TV as producer)

Producers: Geoff Johns (Smallville: Legion, Absolute Justice; Justice League animated); Dan Mazer (Borat, Bruno); Alex Gartner (The Bank Job, Get Smart)

Screenplay: Greg Berlanti (Green Lantern); Chris Brancato (Hoodlum, Outer Limits, X-Files)

Synopsis: don't want to spoil it, but the characters include Barry Allen/Flash 2, Wally West/Flash 3, and a significant crossover appearance by Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. Dunno if Jay Garrick/Flash 1 is in it yet.

C

CommonMan

Summer of 2013? Thats right at 3 years from now. Seems like a long time to make a movie. Is this the general time now it takes to film a movie. I haven't kept up with it. Like to see it when it comes out.

D

docm

This crew will be B-U-S-Y what with just finishing the shoot & getting Green Lantern ready for next summer and starting Green Lantern 2 right as the first one comes out. Not to mention the Batman Begins 3, Wonder Woman and Superman: Man of Steel flicks Warner is also putting tons of effort into.

D

docm

Casting call: most mentioned name for Barry Allen is Bradley Cooper (Alias, Hangover, ***/Tuck), who appears to already be in shape (you're welcome, gals)

bradley-cooper-3.jpg
bradley-cooper.jpg

D

docm

So much for Cooper -

Warner is now actively persuing Chris Pine, Star Trek's Capt. Kirk, to play Barry Allen.

R

rainytony

CommonMan":2zj9vd1z said:
Summer of 2013? Thats right at 3 years from now. Seems like a long time to make a movie. Is this the general time now it takes to film a movie. I haven't kept up with it. Like to see it when it comes out.

Yea , it is a bit too long for one movie but i hope at least that will be ok and not some C class product.

D

docm

It's getting the Green Lantern treatment, meaning the big push with bigtime production values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts