The Future

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
It is important to remember that our future depends only on us, we are its creators. But now we are creating a negative global warming caused by human activity. What a person has done should not be aggravated, but measures should be taken to avoid disasters. I think it's worth focusing on these issues, and I appreciate the companies that are tackling this issue, for example, Dragonfly with an environmental focus invented the hr-250 imager that allows you to study near-earth orbit, considers it an incredible breakthrough.

Jul 27, 2021
Visit site
I have something to say (add optimism a bit).
The global on-Earth problems tend to be highlighted from the darkest side.

I wouldn’t diminish them, still..

Nature takes its time with changes as a process, so do we at quite a successful rate locally.

For sure, our reactiveness should come to more proactiveness. In many cases success examples work better than just threats in numbers.

Either 'global warming' or 'the sea level rise' rather than local or averaged data is declared.

'Millions of the population are threatened by sea level rise’. But not mentioned are those from areas with drastically grown near-sea populations and small islands ones.

'Average temperature rise' - would be taken from particular changes in reported zones, as it is difficult to get reliable data all over the World in a short periods and make correlations. That is why, for instance, glaciers’ example is manipulating the headlines.

For the last 15 years, really global temperature rise is reported, compared to about 50 preceding years.

Data is being manipulated or giving not enough explanation every time. Even mathematically, the trend with current spike may not be predicted correctly.

'Climate change' has enough confirmation. Not all of it is due to human impact (for instance, ecologic fuel usage percentage is continuously growing).

Stay aware and put all sources of information into trial) and act!

Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
"It's a dream come true to see the space program moving forward to improve science and life."

Yes, it is good to see the rate of advancement in science. Just look back 10 years, 50 years and 100 years and compare with the previous 1000 years and 1,000,000 years.

Cat :)

Reactions: Lariliss

Latest posts