The James Webb Telescope is like the newer iPhone upgraded to higher resolution images by the Hub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
The James Webb Telescope is like the newer iPhone upgraded to higher resolution images that makes way by the Hub.

Although the images are more refined, sharper and very clear pictures. The period taken to upgrade into outer space is slow moving. Whether the James Webb Telescope took a generation to build upon the mobile phone. Even if the world's social media was more concerned about taking a photo of themselves rather than into space. The telescope has increased the focal length from the Hub. Yet the close up looks the same. Dustier, however. Aren't there software enhancements on the computer doing something similar to photography?
The high sensitivity infrared instrument can detect outer space including the non-dispersive infrared gas analysis (NDIR gas analysis) and infrared flame sensing and monitoring. But the telescope doesn't get close enough to anyone's solar system's planets.

I would like to say something about Stephen Hawking’s. It was his war of words in regards to the remedy of a cold war scenario for the purpose of space exploration. To increase space exploration for the threat of climate change was his humanity project to colonize onto a different planet. What a shame if this prediction turns out to be correct that by 100 years from now perhaps human beings have missed out on the only opportunity for survival.

What did Russia find out about outer space has since been classified and the space exploration history says evident that has also been slowed down to work alongside Hawking’s prediction. A false teacher. Did Stephen Hawking of course think planet Mars was actually plausible? And the consequences to wage a war of politics between the west and east? Did he fantasize moreover a movie or something where every American survived a nuclear planet?

Stephen Hawking is not divine, nor did he use his intellect for world diplomacy in his honest regard. He had nothing better to do than to think about overambitious outer space. Whether the world political stage had said something along the lines. The States could have shared the telescope design along the way, Russia built another part of the module, then joined hands with China etc, etc. At least the world could see this wasn't something about a higher resolution image. And somebody from outer space spoke on this brand-new iPhone device saying something that is alien on the other end understanding nothing. Sounds very clever, yet making themselves look even better. The telescope could have been made within the manner with who knows the size of the scope ahead the volume of outer space exploration.

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
So, you are not a fan of Dr. Hawking.

Aside from some wishful thinking on international cooperation, I am failing to get your points here, aside from some veiled conspiracy notion regarding outer space discoveries being classified.

Please clarify and have a great day!

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
Many thanks for your comment.

Yeah for sure anybody using the computer nowadays should talk through parallel universes. Although there’s a cloud between this communication they technically-speaking could not agree upon somebody could be thinking on a different wavelength. This personal aim is to use the computer for the common good so that it doesn’t make repulsive comments and therefore burst the comfort bubble through that space, however.

I really have concerns about how social media affects Nasa’s image. And the use of the digital network. Whether the military has taken over this international co-operation already. Dr Hawking what an arsehole. Somebody at Doctorate level should know better than Russia’s intelligence work on politics. I really like Nasa but some people say simple Simon. In 100 hundred years who-knows how many space cadets will be taken away by the outer space discoveries via the digital network. Space chickens in outer space.

I hope this has clarified my position and I wish you well,

All the best in outer space.

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
What do you think about the Russian Telescope about to be launched in 2029?

What do you get when you space travel in time both the present to the past, exactly the future!

Wake up you space chicken.

You have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.