The James Webb Telescoping MICROSCOPE

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Cern is the world's largest and highest energy particle collider. But it is not the telescoping microscope on to and into the furthest depths of the microcosm. That distinction belongs to the James Webb telescoping MICROSCOPE and its greatest ability to resolve light and thus entities from "at a distance", the nonlocal depths of the microcosmic universe!

Astronomers claim it to be simply a telescope looking out to and into the TIMEs of this our universe . . . that there is no microscope that can look, resolve, so far down into the microcosm as to view it at its farthest distances before collapse into Planck Horizon. I dispute that and have disputed it every time I've identified a PLANCK (Big Bang) collapsed cosmological constant Horizon to the universe. That means I have, I see, the James Webb Telescope on the 'macrocosm' beyond a certain point of horizon transforming into a telescoping MICROSCOPE upon the 'microcosm' toward the Planck (Big Bang) Horizon of the universe. The looking glass through 'The Looking Glass' that the Large Hadron Collider isn't and can never be. One deals in the quantum mechanics. The other 'looks' into the microcosm behind, which is to say inside, the quantum mechanics, though still this side of a PLANCK (Big Bang) collapsed cosmological Horizon.

Both ways, the collapsed cosmological constant Horizon of an Infinite MULTIVERSE Universe of countless horizon universes that 'is' (inclusive of "was" and "always will be") and never 'was' (a "once-upon-a-time-Creation").

Last edited:
".... That means I have, I see, the James Webb Telescope on the 'macrocosm' beyond a certain point of horizon transforming into a telescoping MICROSCOPE upon the 'microcosm' toward the Planck (Big Bang) Horizon of the universe...."

Beyond a certain point of horizon -- beyond a certain point of 'LOCAL' resolutions -- transforming ....

Very interesting article:

So many spherical universes . . . and blending, too, both horizontally and indepths vertically.

Every EWF magnetic monopole point-portal singularity is the center-point of an expansive sphere from it, the PLANCK Big Bang (Black Hole) collapsed cosmological constant Horizon the James Webb telescoping MICROSCOPE closes in upon.

That point is, those spheres are, even within each of us countless times over and countless in its particular universe spheres . . . universes up and out from the PLANCK Big Bang (Black Hole) collapsed cosmological constant point Horizon with the Webb zeroing in toward it in both places it singularly is.

An infinity of blending closed systemic TIME spheres, altogether in their blends into each other, and in their infinities, forming open systemic SPACE in the blend spaces, the horizons, between them. The only dimensionality observable, of course, being TIME's dimensions tied to the structureless EWF. SPACE, the varying, the variable, overall "fractal zoom universe" framework structuring, not being observable.

Equally interesting and relevant to the telescoping macro- / micro-scope if one thinks hard enough about it:

Yesss.

Last edited:

Latest posts