The 'safe' threshold for global warming will be passed in just 6 years, scientists say

The models are all over the place, so the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has cherry picked the ones that fit it's narrative. I make choices based on conserving resources and not a set of climate models that show no consistency, predicting both global warming and global cooling.

"Changes to ocean circulation" is a lead-in to the Earth normal (millions of years' worth of normal) of Ice Age. Global warming up to levels even warmer than now is only short interludes between and before sudden (a couple of hundred years' worth of sudden) plunges into long periods (eighty to a hundred-thousand years plus) of Ice Age. We're about there. We're coming due for the plunge.

The models are all over the place, so the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has cherry picked the ones that fit it's narrative. I make choices based on conserving resources and not a set of climate models that show no consistency, predicting both global warming and global cooling.

The IPCC doesn’t seem supportive of this dickering of their models….

“The new study is based on data used in a recent report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, but Lamboll and colleagues revised the methods to account for the latest emissions and for historical aerosol emissions.”

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff8591e25-94a6-4390-a6cc-9c3498c72780_5819x2828.png

Individual models do vary widely but none are showing global cooling. 2023 looks near certain to break previous records and there are good reasons - known climate processes - to expect 2024 will exceed 2023.

Worth noting that this comparison leaves out a bunch of model runs that showed greater warming - because the IPCC authors did not have high confidence in them. ie the very opposite of the alleged deliberate distorting in favour of warming. For which there is no evidence, just accusation - usually predicated on misunderstandings or misinformation.

None of this is prediction - all of it is observation -

biad080fig3.jpeg

The climate problem is real and as world-changing serious as the top level science based advice has been saying it is for more than 3 decades. It would not ever have become an issue of such global significance if there were any credible evidence it is being faked. The objections of pseudonymous pseudo-experts don't count, for sound and sensible reasons.

Last edited:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff8591e25-94a6-4390-a6cc-9c3498c72780_5819x2828.png

Individual models do vary widely but none are showing global cooling. 2023 looks near certain to break previous records and there are good reasons - known climate processes - to expect 2024 will exceed 2023.

Worth noting that this comparison leaves out a bunch of model runs that showed greater warming - because the IPCC authors did not have high confidence in them. ie the very opposite of the alleged deliberate distorting in favour of warming. For which there is no evidence, just accusation - usually predicated on misunderstandings or misinformation.

None of this is prediction - all of it is observation -

biad080fig3.jpeg

The climate problem is real and as world-changing serious as the top level science based advice has been saying it is for more than 3 decades. It would not ever have become an issue of such global significance if there were any credible evidence it is being faked. The objections of pseudonymous pseudo-experts don't count, for sound and sensible reasons.
Try looking at the data over a long period of time, as for example Steven Koonin did in "Unsettled". The 99 (pseudo-experts) that claimed it was settled, ignored or didn't ask a large number of experts that didn't agree with them. I recall fears of global cooling 50 years ago. Your 3 decades is far too short a time draw such vast conclusions.
Your data above isn't in question, it is all the other data that eyes are being turned from that is disturbing. What about all the temperature data that was deleted because "it took up too much data storage", before it could be peer reviewed by others outside the small group that published. It screams fraud to me. If this had been done in the pharmaceutical industry (where I worked for many years) people would go to jail for it. There is credible evidence it is being distorted.