The truth is still out there: why the current UFO craze may be a problem of intelligence failings

The mantra of any government when it comes to expressing the complete truth of any situation to the general public seems to be "you can't handle the truth". However, it just may be that in the case of UFO's, UAP's, whatever's the truth may be "we don't know"......... and "we don't care" which in itself is an insight into the unreality of extraterrestrial visitations.

Reactions: Catastrophe
I followed the original Project Bluebook to some extent back in the day. Almost all the photos I saw at that time were hoaxes, only a few were truly unknown. Is this just a higher-tech version of that? Even if not, assumptions cannot be made. It remains an unknown until some actual data supports some explanation.

Reactions: sam85geo

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
I am not one to postulate wild imaginary 'solutions', but, without jumping in with both feet, it is at least worth a SF punt to recollect that (according to prevalent models) 95% of the proposed universe model may not be what we are accustomed to observe. I would not regard fiction about 'trans-dimensional' vehicles as being ridiculously 'over the top'.

Cat :)

I'm a cynical curmudgeon; however, the concept of a 'trans-dimensional' vehicle brings forth the pleasant fantasy of a sleek space ship, slipping gingerly through inhabited star systems, recruiting equally sleek space women to be co-pilots. After all what space traveler would want to spent light years with a Star Wars type, big, unkempt, hairy oaf who carries a hand gun and doesn't speak English. Likewise, consider if string theory's extra dimensions are eventually demonstrated to be correct, a new "world of reality" will be opened for humanity.

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
Конечно, между нами есть инопланетяне, но мы просто не так развиты и у нас недостаточно интеллекта, чтобы распознать это.

Mod Edit - Please post in English.
Google Translate:

Of course, there are aliens between us, but we are simply not that advanced and we do not have enough intelligence to recognize this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post #8. Please, please stay out of, avoid, distain, take an Uber rather than ride the New York City subway. Likewise, refuse to view news casts where the denizens of the subway system are displayed. The average human psyche is unprepared for such, and there may actually be extraterrestrial aliens down there under NYC. No one really knows.

Last edited:

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
BTW I have gone back to learning Russian in case any taxi drivers with green heads and over-sized masks arrive. They probably wouldn't speak English, French or German.
I did think about Swahili but decided Russian was easier.
With a bit of luck, the taxi might be trans dimensional, but that is SF of course.

Cat :)

Latest posts