Theory that aims to solve current big bang models issues(matter-antimatter imbalance, dark energy rate shift, dark matter) please help me debunk

Dec 21, 2019
Visit site
The presence of mass slows the movement of time. Time and space are unified so the same could be true about the expansion/generation of space. This is possibly confirmed by recent studies and is a discrepancy the current model fails to account for. We assume dark energy is consistent because our measurements of it are over an area with mass “evenly distributed over it” even though they're over long distances.

Cosmic Speed Measurement Suggests Dark Energy Mystery
A new measurement of how fast space is expanding disagrees with estimates based on the early universe, potentially pointing toward a break from the standard model of physics
www.scientificamerican.com

Dark Energy May Not Be A Constant, Which Would Lead To A Revolution In Physics
A new study claims that dark energy is changing with time. Here’s what it would mean, if true.
medium.com
Chandra Press Room :: Astronomers Find Dark Energy May Vary Over Time :: 28 January 19
etc.

This means in space that lacks any mass dark energy will peak where time and space are generated at an extremely high/infinite rate. At t=0 every point in space would have this property. Each point would generate mass and space almost or infinitely immediately around them, I explain why in the next paragraph. The space that is generated around the points would not be at this peak because of the matter/energy generated simultaneously in the same area. The generated mass/energy/space/time would never reach another original points equal generation because the initial space that is generated also generates its own space. the total of all this new space will cause the original points to spread away from each other as this process continues. The peaks would never lower due to the generated mass around them because ∞ minus any amount is still ∞.

Virtual quantum pairs would appear spilt around opposite sides of the center of a sphere around the exact center of every point in original space and separate accordingly. They would be generated instantly around the peak and be randomly distributed. This random distribution would leave an asymmetry in the amount of matter/anti-matter produced on opposite halves of a sphere an infinitesimal amount of space around the original point. The dominantly generated particle or anti-particle on each half would annihilate its opposite near it leaving pockets of cmbr in space around pockets of quarks. Although the mass/space-time generated by each original peak would never reach each others "zone of creation" their cmbr would.

Virtual particles become actual particles the longer they are separated by an external force.

Space would be spreading very quickly but would slow down as the mass was generated this is concurrent with what we know about the big bang. Lots of generated mass/energy, lots of expansion. that slows rapidly.

This might also explain what dark matter really is, if dark energies acceleration was relative to the mass in the area then the generated space around formed mass would have accelerated slower relatively to the gaps.

thank you to anyone whos read this far.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
Dark energy and dark matter are magical constructs invented to explain why they cannot make the math for Relativity work. We see no gravitational lensing around black holes, required in a big bang universe, and we ignore the gas cloud our solar system has been in for a long time, which we did not learn until the 1970s. Lets go with the fact that a lot of scientists would have wasted their lives and would lose all of their funding as to why you will not get a good answer. Also, infinity is a concept and not a number. I was not aware concepts were usable in math equations. Please give me a value for infinity that can be used to do actual math.

Dark energy and dark matter are magical constructs invented to explain why they cannot make the math for Relativity work. We see no gravitational lensing around black holes, required in a big bang universe, and we ignore the gas cloud our solar system has been in for a long time, which we did not learn until the 1970s. Lets go with the fact that a lot of scientists would have wasted their lives and would lose all of their funding as to why you will not get a good answer. Also, infinity is a concept and not a number. I was not aware concepts were usable in math equations. Please give me a value for infinity that can be used to do actual math.
IMO because relativity is wrong or at least wrong in concept.
It measures the effect of movement or gravity well with the misunderstanding that time is a thing of substance and not simply the activity in itself.

A good # for infinity. 0= . 0>22 38 jules per cubic M.
That is the balance point energy of vacuum space or quantum fluctuation space.

So in essence 0 = something. X infinity
Reason and cause for everything.

Infinity and Nothing at best are just concepts but both might be real.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
The point I was making was that most of Relativistic science is completely incorrect to the point of requiring magic (dark energy and dark matter cannot be proven to exist because they are like Santa). It is strange that the Big Bang proponents seem to argue some of my points are invalid because it doesn't explain anything, but I don't have to explain anything. This is science, I just have to prove you wrong. I don't even need an actual answer and I can prove you wrong. Furthering science is sometimes about crushing the ideas of others, as much as helping them.

IMO because Science is wrong or at least wrong in concept :)

Current physics will be wrong and something anyone in physics science should remember.

2 problems camps of people following ideas and reputations of the people with ideas.
Few of the above people willing or able to think outside one of the camps.

Proof of anything is questionable in a universe we really don't understand.
So if someone is bold enough to blast an idea the word (idiot) is a good term for that person.

Dark matter/energy, might exist might not and shows the real lack of understanding we have.

I do have an idea how dark matter and energy can exist and be difficult to detect.
Temporary gravity and energy from Quantum fluctuation when dual particles are created and destroyed.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
So if someone is bold enough to blast an idea the word (idiot) is a good term for that person.
The interesting thing about science is that you can disprove things without creating your own theory. Only an actual idiot thinks that it is important to prove correctness in determining the truth. No, disproving current theories is good enough. I do not have to replace what I break and only people that believe in something as a religion would defend something with that many holes or mistakes. People that do that are the ones that result in humanity being held back by entities like the Catholic Church.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
It measures the effect of movement or gravity well with the misunderstanding that time is a thing of substance and not simply the activity in itself.

View: https://youtu.be/ev10ywLFq6E?t=1095

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site

Actually, I need to change the way I say my view. I am concerned with explaining what we see, not what happened at the beginning of time. Once you understand what is going on, you can figure out if it is possible to look back in time and see how everything started. In seeking to explain the beginning, based on old theories that came before Einstein, science has erred as he did not have half of the information we have today. We have exponentially progressed technologically, but refuse to update our theories that are disproven in part, acting as if theories that were created with no proof are still otherwise valid. Thought experiments that are taken as being true, just because someone invented an algorithm that produces an answer. If different projects all run into issues with the theory and they keep forcing it, eventually you will build a "religion" that people have to believe in or their life's work is useless and a waste. I think we passed that already.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
IMO because Science is wrong or at least wrong in concept :)

Current physics will be wrong and something anyone in physics science should remember.

2 problems camps of people following ideas and reputations of the people with ideas.
Few of the above people willing or able to think outside one of the camps.

Dark matter/energy, might exist might not and shows the real lack of understanding we have.

I do have an idea how dark matter and energy can exist and be difficult to detect.
Temporary gravity and energy from Quantum fluctuation when dual particles are created and destroyed.
Maybe if they could reverse-engineer the universe using their theory, but the theory of how everything came to be does not explain how things are and we placed the cart before the horse. Niche said, "God is dead" as a lamentation because all that was done is the replacement of a god with a different idea or concept. If someone doesn't believe in a religion and they depend on science for everything, learning they are wrong ends up working just like removing someone from a religious cult. Secular truth and religion.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
That is true, but developing hypotheses about "dark matter" and using real-world data to the math to work is the whole point.
Okay, maybe I said that wrong. When they find issues that cannot be explained, such as needing a specific amount of matter to exist in the universe and not finding it, they conjure new ideas that cannot be disproven. It is no different than invoking God. They are constantly trying to explain why their theory does not work, but actually does because they discovered this exception.

Jan 7, 2020
Visit site
That is true, but developing hypotheses about "dark matter" and using real-world data to the math to work is the whole point.
Think about the explanation that the Hubble Constant does not violate Relativity because the universe is expanding and not just the matter inside of it, so it can be faster than the speed of light. Circular reasoning. Well, if the universe is expanding then nothing is technically moving. No, things are moving in different directions and we have found more than one attractor, plus appear to have a pushing force as well.

Latest posts