Theory: Write & Publish...

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jatslo

<font face="verdana"><b>RESULTS OF MY WORK TODAY:</b><br /><br />Velocity is change in displacement with respect to time (Encyclopedia): Quickness of motion: Speed, e.g., (the ~ of sound, the ~ of light, etc.), which is a time rate of linear motion in a given direction, and this rate of occurrence or action is rapidity (Dictionary). Displacement is the vector counterpart of distance, having both magnitude and direction; therefore, velocity is also a vector of quantity (Encyclopedia). The dictionary says that displacement is the act or process of displacing, or the state of being displaced. For instance, the volume or weight of a fluid displaced by a floating body of equal weight, and/or the volume displaced by a piston in a single stroke constitutes displacement. This is because of the difference between the initial position of a body and any later position of a body (Dictionary). Displacement in psychology is referred to as defense mechanism (Encyclopedia). <br /><br />The dictionary says that a defense mechanism is characterized as an unconscious defensive reaction that allows compromise solutions to problems (Dictionary). Defense mechanisms in psychoanalysis are any of a variety of unconscious personality reactions that the ego uses to protect the conscious mind from threatening feelings and perceptions. Sigmund Freud first used defense as a psychoanalytic term in 1894, but he did not break the notion into categories, viewing it as a singular phenomenon of repression. His daughter, Anna Freud, expanded on his theories in the 1930s, distinguishing some of the major defense mechanisms recognized todayof directing energy (Dictionary). <br /><br />Energy and matter obtained through sublimation, e.g., (Chemical Reaction(s), Fission Reactions, Fusion Reactions, etc.), are classified as isolated sublimates. To isolate sublimates, isotopes, energy, etc. means to set apart from others as in quarantine (Dictionary). Isolation is an act or process of selection and/or separation from</font>

J

jatslo

I found quite a lot of scientists in the above research platform, and I will go and try to dig up some dirt on them in the near future.

N

nexium

Inertial guidance was widely used before GPS to determine both distance and velocity. This system uses three gyosospes for X,Y and Z co-ordinates. Inertial guidance is accurate enough to drop an ICBM on a small target thousands of miles from the launch site.<br />Before GPS, there was LORAN and LORAC, both of which measure velocity and distance. LORAC determines position by comparing the phase of signals received from four medium wave radio transmitters. Neil

J

jatslo

Nexuim - That is great info that I have not considered yet; that is surprising, since I did a lot of research in the field yesterday, and those subjects did not crop up. I am going to do some background research on some of these scientists that I have been referencing as of late. That should give me a few thousands more words easy. If you would like to write a few thousand words on <b>guidance</b> systems, I would gladly publish them and give you credit for your contribution.<font face="verdana"><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>nexium said, "<font color="yellow">Inertial guidance was widely used before GPS to determine both distance and velocity. This system uses three <b>gyroscopes</b> for X,Y and Z co-ordinates. Inertial guidance is accurate enough to drop an ICBM on a small target thousands of miles from the launch site. Before GPS, there was LORAN and LORAC, both of which measure velocity and distance. LORAC determines position by comparing the phase of signals received from four medium wave radio transmitters.</font><p><hr /></p></p></blockquote>So far I have not had too much trouble linking all the sciences, psychology is very helpful for sure.</font>

J

jatslo

I am confident that I can unite all the sciences and all the religions into one "Unify Theorem" now, so let the processes flow/follow. Albert Einstein must have known this, but chose not to share it, because he was a pacifist. I on the other hand, have faith that humanity will make the right choices, and not intentionally self-destruct, and if they do, then that is our fate through destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.