'They Are Already Here' author explains the spread of UFO belief: Q&A

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Dr Jung wrote a tidy little book about UFO's.
TLDR: tulpae.
They appear at times of public stress.
Manifestations of our shared unconscious.
See also: Vallee: Passport to Magonia.
This aint rocket science.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Dr Jung wrote a tidy little book about UFO's.
TLDR: tulpae.
They appear at times of public stress.
Manifestations of our shared unconscious.
See also: Vallee: Passport to Magonia.
This aint rocket science.

I just don't buy that they are all hallucinations. Why don't we just call everything in this world a hallucination? That is what mainstream science calls everything they can't explain. Well science can't explain our existence so this whole thing we live in is imagination if we go by their theory's.

Maybe we really exist in a matrix, simulation, hologram, or virtually programmed reality that we believe is real because our brains tell us it is.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Space.com sat down with Sarah Scoles, author of "They Are Already Here: UFO Culture and Why We See Saucers."

'They Are Already Here' author explains the spread of UFO belief: Q&A : Read more
Scoles:" I came into it with a pretty traditional science-journalist mindset: Why do people not value scientific expertise, why do they subscribe to conspiracy theories, and why do they think about evidence in illogical ways"?

Scoles was correct in her study on the people because I feel
because we lost trust in the so called "experts" and government officials because we have been lied to over and over and over again. It's time for we as the people to do our own research and not rely on the lies we are taught since the day we are born in this control system and it's so called "leaders" and "experts". The paradigm is shifting.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
I just don't buy that they are all hallucinations. Why don't we just call everything in this world a hallucination? That is what mainstream science calls everything they can't explain. Well science can't explain our existence so this whole thing we live in is imagination if we go by their theory's.

Maybe we really exist in a matrix, simulation, hologram, or virtually programmed reality that we believe is real because our brains tell us it is.
Tulpae are not hallucinations. If by hallucination you mean fictional mental phantoms. Read Vallee.

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
You did not read Vallee. You gave the idea 15 seconds of Google and then dismissed it. That's OK. They can be metal Winnebago's from Metaluna if you want. That's fun, too. Seriously - peace.

COLGeek

Not to dismiss the notion, but it is odd, on a planet nearly covered by cameras of some sort, we seem to never capture a verifiable image of visitors or their vessels.

I certainly believe that life exists elsewhere, likely some in ways we can hardly imagine, but the concept of Tulpa seems more the stuff of sci-fi than sci-real.

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
I know it is an odd concept because it is unfamiliar, and seems, on shallow reading, to defy our common sense of the world and its origins and maintenance. But one can get there without any magical leaps beyond known science. I can only offer the reading I referenced, and add this: one of the most common college physics lab experiments is the double slit experiment. That experiment yields what they name "the observer effect". The quantum domain/level/realm is not different from the classical Newtonian domain/level/realm. It is only our models that differ. Quantum "effects" attend and effect the classical realm. Quantum effects are literally how the universe runs. TLDR: the observer effect is the mechanism of "reality". Tulpae are as "real" as cement.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Not to dismiss the notion, but it is odd, on a planet nearly covered by cameras of some sort, we seem to never capture a verifiable image of visitors or their vessels.

I certainly believe that life exists elsewhere, likely some in ways we can hardly imagine, but the concept of Tulpa seems more the stuff of sci-fi than sci-real.
There are many many captures on YouTube that people captured.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
I find this to be a good place to start and study on this topic.

Alien index with a lot of info:

Researchers

Researchers vary from doctors and other medical professionals, to authors and people guided to investigate abduction claims and join groups such as MUFON.

In media we find books, articles, films, documentaries - one of the more popular TV series "Ancient Aliens" and "The X-Files".

Through the years I spent time with some of the notables in UFO research, hardworking people whose destiny it was to unfold the mysteries of the alien abduction scenario and its effects on humans. As a hypnotherapist I have similar stories to report as my fellow researchers.

Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 - April 27, 1986) was a U.S. astronomer, professor, and well respected ufologist in the old days. He also as scientific advisor to Project Blue Book from 1952 to 1969. In response to many Unidentified Flying Object sightings, the U.S. Air Force established Project Sign in 1948; this later became Project Grudge, which in turn became Project Blue Book in 1952. Hynek was contacted by Project Sign to act as scientific consultant for their investigation of UFO reports. Hynek would study a UFO report and subsequently decide if its description of the UFO suggested a known astronomical object. Hynek was the founder and head of the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS). Founded in 1973 and based in Chicago, CUFOS is an organization stressing scientific analysis of UFO cases. CUFOS extensive archives include valuable files from civilian research groups such as NICAP, one of the most popular and credible UFO research groups of the 1950's and 1960's.

Dr. Leo Sprinkle - University of Wyoming psychologist who became interested in the abduction phenomenon in the 1960s. For some years, he was probably the only academic figure devoting any time to studying or researching abduction accounts. Sprinkle became convinced of the phenomenon's actuality, and was perhaps the first to suggest a link between abductions and cattle mutilation. Eventually Sprinkle came to believe that he had been abducted by aliens in his youth; he was forced from his job in 1989.

Budd Hopkins - (June 15, 1931 - August 21, 2011) was an American painter, sculptor, and prominent figure in alien abduction phenomena and related UFO research. I met Budd Hopkins at a MUFON meeting in Manhattan in June 1989 then spoke with him several times after that.

David M. Jacobs 1st an American historian and recently retired Associate Professor of History at Temple University specializing in 20th century American history, sexual and mental abuse. Jacobs is particularly well known in the field of Ufology for his research and authoring of books on the subject of alleged alien abductions.

Dr. John Mack M.D. (October 4, 1929 - September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alien abduction experiences.

Al Worden was an American astronaut and engineer who was the Command Module Pilot for the Apollo 15 lunar mission in 1971. He is one of only 24 people to have flown to the Moon. The former astronaut has also been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the “Most isolated human being” during his time alone in the Command Module Endeavour.

While Speaking to Good Morning Britain, Al Worden, the astronaut who flew around the moon 75 times, spending six days in orbit around the moon, was asked if he believed aliens were real.

The answer probably surprised everyone watching the interview.

The former Apollo 15 member said that not only are aliens real, but they came to Earth in the distant and created our civilization, and if we wanted to look for evidence, all we had to do was look at ancient Sumerian literature.

Anunnaki

I find it interesting that space aliens and UFOs, appear to various people or are claimed to visit different folks or sightings. I can say, checking my stargazing log going back many years (1994), hundreds of observations, hundreds of hours recorded, and since 01-Jan-2020 this year, 41 days outside observing, 53 hours using the telescopes, I never observed UFOs or space alien visitors. I recorded plenty of satellites and even the ISS moving over. Amateur astronomers using quality telescopes post numerous pictures too they take, plenty of ISS passing over.

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
LOL @ Anunnaki. Those guys, the Anunna, have been all up in my business for years. They have a sense of humor, and love to mess with people. Coyote. Crow. Cocopele.

Dec 11, 2019
Visit site
Jan 31, 2022
Visit site
It’s frustrating another book, and I have a special book shelf that’s filled already.
I rather see the evidence, instead of going in circles returning to where I started.
Once you’ve read 20 to 25 books on the subject you expect to encounter the same in a new publication. Yes I will buy it, but have my doubts.

Latest posts