Time Shifting

Nov 17, 2020
Visit site
When a person becomes entangled in a Time Shift, how does time know where to bring them back to the right time? Is where you originated from still considered the right time?

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
Quite complicated and a perfect balance nature is child. Have you ever wondered when a wave moves, when it swings up , why does it come back for the down swing, why does it never continue moving in the upwards direction? There is a complete and perfect balance of everything, anything that is displaced from either the dimension of space or time will return to the same place. Consider the example of water, when you submerge something in water, that place goes out of order, have you ever wondered that why water then applies pressure upon that same spot and not anywhere else in the medium ? For that is the point where the nature of water was disturbed.

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
Game ranger is right, you should be considering this first off. I think looking into this further, whilst entangled (specifically), in the time shift, you could be performing a function yourself unattached to the return of balance. Whether you stood still or carried out a further experiment, balance would return you (anyway) to the time it is returning the matter already out of balance (time) to. This is inevitable as said, and obvious if you think about it.
Potentially, you could force nature to keep having to balance this out in perpetuity by doing things in the time shift period to build up a queuing re-balancing, so it's forced to do something else once it finishes the first imbalance, and again, etc.
This is where I get stuck. What next might be that nature is forced to make you stop by time shifting you separately pushing you out of entanglement or re-balancing two issues at the same time, (as in particle physics - force introduced mid-action/reaction) because your timing was off and it knew the imbalance coming and through efficiency or hierarchy, delayed the first re-balance to act on what it knew you were inevitably doing, so you failed at delaying it.

Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
When a person becomes entangled in a Time Shift, how does time know where to bring them back to the right time? Is where you originated from still considered the right time?
Why is it up to "time" to restore someone back to their proper time? We already know we can travel to the future through velocity (in a way). So Astronauts travelling at thousands of miles per hour are actually aging slower so in essence they are travelling into the future and they are not "returned" back to their original time once they land. They are simply younger by some pico-seconds then they normally would be. But they're not yanked forward to their "proper" age by "time".

I could be wrong. So my second answer is; by the time stamped on our posteriors?:grinning:

Dec 27, 2020
Visit site

I know the complete answer , from start to finish , to your question You would have to know how to get yourself into an entangled state with a time shift Before you could find that out Because you couldn't know that before hand 🤔🤔🤔 Or could you 😉😉😉

Latest posts