Today is Towel Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ianke

Always keep your towel handy.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Thanx for telling me, I was not aware of this tradition.<br />I will begin right...<br />now.<br />{wipes brow with....a towel. My that was handy to have!}<br /><br />MW <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

V

vogon13

Any kind of tie in with Towelie on South Park ??<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Well he could be handy to have around, in his own "special" way.<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

J

jmilsom

Should we wet them and use them to whip vogon?<br /><br />Note reference to towel snap in this article. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

V

vogon13

I had referred to that Wikipedia entry recently trying to research the dreaded "Texas Chili Bowl", but found no description of that particular torment.<br /><br />We continue to rely on the South Park doctor's vague description:<br /><br />It involves tobasco sauce, a telephone handset, and the anus.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[shudder]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

I took my 1 hour walk today, and was 83F, 28C (at noon) by the time I got back.<br />Good thing I had my towel with me the whole trip to wipe the sweat out of my eyes!! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Y

yevaud

I went for a walk today at about 11:30 am. Damned near the hottest part of the day (and it's hot and humid today). Glad I took a towel with me.<br /><br />Thanks, Doug. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Once you've been on a vogon ship, that smell never comes out. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

V

vogon13

I love that smell . . . .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />it smells like <i>victory<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /></i> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts