Tremors V

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

docm

Tremors V: The Thumder from Down Under

When: Dec 25, 2010 (video)

Director: Ron Underwood (No Ordinary Family, Heroes, Tremors I, Monk, City Slickers)

Cast

Val: Kevin Bacon
Earl: Fred Ward
Burt: Michael Gross
Cletus: Christopher Lloyd
Melvin: Robert Jayne
????: Paul Hogan

C

CommonMan

I watched 1 and 2, (which wasn't the best) now we are on five? They need to give it a break and come up with something new.

Z

ZenGalacticore

Yeah. Okay. Um,... wow.

"Tremors V" ?

Really? There was a "four"?

A

a_lost_packet_

Bacon and Ward are going to be in this one together? IIRC, they only did the first one together, right?

The cast looks like it's a serious effort. The first movie was outstanding in a pulpy sort of way. I enjoyed it a lot. The second wasn't bad either. But, I haven't seen any of the others.

S

StarRider1701

CommonMan":3bhopqhs said:
I watched 1 and 2, (which wasn't the best) now we are on five? They need to give it a break and come up with something new.

I've seen them all. They are in part a parody on the Monster movie / Survivalist epic. They are fun to watch as long as you don't take them too seriously. They are intended to be comedies. And they do seem to follow thier own logic, wierd though it may be. Turn off your serious bone and turn on your funny bone and bring on Tremors V!!! :lol:

T

tom_hobbes

Great news!

I absolutely love Tremors, it's one of the great modern B movies.

Yes, Ward, Bacon and Gross, it looks like the original cast are reunited for the first time. Only Ward and Gross appeared in subsequent films, and only once together, I think, but it was Ward and Bacon's chemistry which made the original Tremors so very good, along with the all the other great characters. Still, it's a shame that Finn Carter doesn't seem to be on board as well...

N

neuvik

Burtontruck.jpg

Burt Rules! Light em up! Shame cali made 50 BMG illegal...how am I supposed to take out the heat seeking chicken ones!

R

raptorborealis

Great movies. I love them. They don't take themselves seriously.

I've done some geology work in some desolate parts of Nevada and the setting and characters are more or less what you really find out there. (minus the monster worms).

Status
Not open for further replies.