Tripod Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drwayne

This is kind of a borderline question, and I may have to suspend myself for asking it, but here goes:<br /><br />Are there commercially available camera tripod mounds that will mount more than one camera?<br /><br />I have a requirement which might involve mounting a visible camera, and IR camera, and a laser range finder on the same tripod, with the cameras as close as possible to boresighted.<br /><br />I have done something like this before, but it was a homemade jobbie...<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Why is that a borderline question? Seems right on target for what AtA is supposed to be, to me.<br /><br />I have a contact at my local club that, if anyone knows, he should. I'll drop him a note and see what happens.<br /><br />The other Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

B

billslugg

drwayne<br />Are you looking for something like this ? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p> </div>

P

pyoko

What is the 'speed of time' on Earth? ie. how fast do you have to be going to keep up with the shadow? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="color:#ff9900" class="Apple-style-span">-pyoko</span> <span style="color:#333333" class="Apple-style-span">the</span> <span style="color:#339966" class="Apple-style-span">duck </span></p><p><span style="color:#339966" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="color:#808080;font-style:italic" class="Apple-style-span">It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.</span></span></p> </div>

D

drwayne

Got that one, thanks Bill!<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.