True reality phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

javajay72

Hello there!!!

This is my official first post. It's killing me that I can't find this phrase that a member posted after a technology article i read. It could have been under a LHC article but at this point it doesn't matter hopefully.....It was an amazing phrase....definition???? in which it was very deep and almost hard to wrap your mind around it although I understood it yet If I had to explain it to anybody I would be lost in the sauce........It was like In true reality only..........awhhh man that's all I seem to remember......CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT HERE???????

Thanks
Jay

M

MeteorWayne

It might help if you told us what the phrase was or what it was about :)

D

drwayne

Slow down. Be clear. Pretend we don't actually know what you are thinking about.

Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

Wayne

J

javajay72

Lmao c'mon you guys don't read minds? Alright 6+ months ago I was reading all sorts of articles about everything from dark matter to the LHC project. I would also look at the comments following the articles left by members. I almost remember and want to say it was from a member with the name rocket.....like Rocket 66......Anywhooo I can't say it was a definition for true reality because I 've been searching all over the place and can't seem to find the phrase or comment I saw anywhere. It was something like if you perceive it to be true.......or I just can't remember now. Could you guys throw down some sayings about true reality and maybe one will sound familiar? I have no science background unless you consider my years of watching solely the Discovery channel. I also watch the Science Channel,History,public access and any ground breaking or futuristic thing I can find.

Does this help?

M

MeteorWayne

Not in the least little bit. This will likely be moved from Physics to the Unexplained, especially since the most unexplained part is WTH you are looking for :)

S

Shpaget

He is looking for an expression about the reality that starts with: "If you perceive it to be true...", but he isn't sure it went exactly that way.
It might also be: "In true reality only..."

C

centsworth_II

javajay72":35qbmm15 said:
...It's killing me that I can't find this phrase that a member posted after a technology article i read. It could have been under a LHC article....
Are you saying that the post was not made in the forums but rather as a comment to a Space.com article?

edit: I don't see an article archive link on the Space.com main page. That's not a good start.

J

javajay72

Shpage.......Thank you! You hit the nail on the head. Many peeps I run into never get me and the special language I speak.

Thank you for taking time to answer me.

It wasn't in the forum. It was a comment posted by a member after one of the articles I read.

Thanks again
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts