Turbulence

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
While I was looking for some information on one space forum I found a question about turbulence in space. I’ve been wondering about is the presence of turbulence and storms in space. Do they exist in real life? If they do, how severe can they potentially be?

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
While I was looking for some information on one space forum I found a question about turbulence in space. I’ve been wondering about is the presence of turbulence and storms in space. Do they exist in real life? If they do, how severe can they potentially be?

The cosmic winds, which are culprits, stimulate the chaotic movements of ionized gas, plasma, which fill the entire universe. Cosmic storms or turbulence also regulate star formation throughout the galaxy, spread radiation emitted from a massive black hole at the center of our galaxy, and affect the weather and climate on our planet.

Reactions: serhiy1635
Our Sun can throw tantrums that can be dangerous for anyone in space. Spacecraft have areas with extra shielding for this reason.

There’s even a web site -https://spaceweather.com/ - that stays vigilant for dangerous circumstances.

Reactions: serhiy1635

Latest posts