USA co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubicondsrv

<p>I am applying for a co-op with united space alliance</p><p>is anyone here farmiliar with the program?&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

shuttle_guy

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I am applying for a co-op with united space allianceis anyone here farmiliar with the program?&nbsp; <br />Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>Depending on how much information you want...I may be able to help you. I am a USA engineer at KSC.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Depending on how much information you want...I may be able to help you. I am a USA engineer at KSC. <br />Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV><br /><br />I want as much information as i can get. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

shuttle_guy

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I want as much information as i can get. <br />Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Where would your co-op job be? MSFC? KSC? JSC?.</p><p>Are you an engineering student?</p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>&nbsp;Where would your co-op job be? MSFC? KSC? JSC?.Are you an engineering student?&nbsp; <br />Posted by shuttle_guy</DIV><br /><br />MSFC? KSC? JSC?</p><p>there are openings at all three</p><p>Are you an engineering student?</p><p>yes</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

S

shuttle_guy

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>MSFC? KSC? JSC?there are openings at all threeAre you an engineering student?yes <br />Posted by rubicondsrv</DIV></p><p>I assume that if you are accepted then you will be resident in a engineering group. They will get you familiar with the work that they do and show you around the facility. You will be given training materials and assigned to formal classes. Eventually you will be able to assist in test operations. Duties might include producing test documentation and or troubleshooting (while being monitored by the engineers).</p><p>KSC is responsible for Shuttle processing which includes test and checkout of the Space Shuttle elements (mainly the Orbiter), and the ground support equipment. Each engineering group has their own process for utilizing the co-ops.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

R

rubicondsrv

<p>thanks.</p><p>&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts