Video of Dark Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radared

<p>Please go to the video section of spacedotcom and have a look at a Hubble photo with short discourse by Dr. J and how they were able to locate and display a 2.5 lightyear ring of dark matter by way of a technique called "gravitational lensing".&nbsp; This is for me one of the most incrediable discoveries that I could have imagined happening in my lifetime.&nbsp; </p><p>&nbsp;Now. I believe that the next step to take is for the Hubble to take a picture of an "on edge" galaxy such as NCG 4298 and using the same "gravitation lensing" enhancement to establish the theory of warp in space time.&nbsp; </p><p>The 2.5 lightyear "ring" ,I surmise, is actually a "pool".&nbsp; In order to prove my idea I would like to have a Hubble picture of NCG 4298 similarly enhanced.&nbsp; The only chance I'll have to have this done is to have you and your friends go to&nbsp;<font><font><font face="arial" size="2"><font face="arial"><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial"> http://YouDecide.Hubblesite.org and vote! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; thanks radared</span></font></font></font></font> </p>

B

BoJangles

<p>Welcome to SDC</p><p>i cant find the video you speak of.</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#808080">-------------- </font></p><p align="center"><font size="1" color="#808080"><em>Let me start out with the standard disclaimer ... I am an idiot, I know almost nothing, I haven’t taken calculus, I don’t work for NASA, and I am one-quarter Bulgarian sheep dog.  With that out of the way, I have several stupid questions... </em></font></p><p align="center"><font size="1" color="#808080"><em>*** A few months blogging can save a few hours in research ***</em></font></p> </div>

O

origin

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>I saw the video, it was somewhere else. It is truly amazing, Here is the linkhttp://www.space.com/common/media/video/player.php?videoRef=150407Dark_matter <br />Posted by Gary_Peck</DIV><br /><br />EDITED:&nbsp; I mistakenly thought this was a double post, but it was not started by Gary.&nbsp; I am not deleting the post because I tend to think that is bad form... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>EDITED:&nbsp; I mistakenly thought this was a double post, but it was not started by Gary.&nbsp; I am not deleting the post because I tend to think that is bad form... <br />Posted by origin</DIV><br /><br />This might be a better one to save when the other winds up in The Unexplained. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts