Feature Watch with us: SpaceX is launching 60 Starlink Satellites!

MMohammed

Community Manager
Oct 10, 2019
Visit site
L9D24k8.jpg

🚀 SpaceX is launching a Falcon 9 rocket today, carrying 60 new Starlink satellites! 🚀
The launch is happening today at 7:53 PM EST. The mission, known as Starlink 17, has been delayed a few times now. However, today looks to be the day we finally get to see the 8th launch from SpaceX! Watch with us below and let the community know what you're thinking!

Mar 1, 2021
Visit site
NOAA can tell you about weather in space and how magnetism from space affects weather. Weather is connected to that. Space weather is an interesting topic. Weather condition. Think tidal wave. That something would lift off.

Mar 1, 2021
Visit site
That is interesting about the Aurora the Northern light. Magnetism. NOAA might have hired me a bit ago. I applied in 2003 or so in the graphics department. I know my pixels. Magnetism for instance causes volcanic eruption that liquid rock would exit the Earth.

Mar 1, 2021
Visit site
That is interesting about the Aurora the Northern light. Magnetism. NOAA might have hired me a bit ago. I applied in 2003 or so in the graphics department. I know my pixels. Magnetism for instance causes volcanic eruption that liquid rock would exit the Earth.

Latest posts