Water supply for drinking in space travel or ISS.

Braking News "not" any more!
Top scientist should be made aware that old school fridge freezers create ice water from freezing up and huge amounts of it. You can send up fridge gas like that and make mass water to last 10 year's++.
From what I read oxygen and the gas form ice can be drinked but they say don't drink it because meat blood would have infected the ice.

<<Content removed by moderator>> Working idea must be done and told 2 experts.

Now we work on making them frost up quickly like my air-conditioner would freeze up 5 times a day making solid ice for 5 year's before I sold it. Fridge freezer ice can probably be made to speed up the ice making, if not huge freezers melt the ice, storing it in tanks that can blow up like an inflatable boat can. Blow them up and pump in the water.

Now we can deep space travel and building.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Are you freezing the water first, or carrying freezer with you?

Don't forget ice floats on water (is less dense), and hence ice takes up more space than water. OK, just about 3% but is that significant?

Cat :)

Are you freezing the water first, or carrying freezer with you?

Don't forget ice floats on water (is less dense), and hence ice takes up more space than water. OK, just about 3% but is that significant?

Cat :)

Freezing after. Oxygent and fridge gas makes ice water.

Wow mars and bases can stock mass gas and it will work fine.

Ice tanks make ice then heat up dropping off ice sheet taking it away then making it freeze up again.

Room's not the problem with a big spaceship.

This will work.

Latest posts