Weird space fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
That carl jung knew and only the person he wrote about in the red book would know the answers

Last edited by a moderator:

COLGeek

"Jung recorded it all. First taking notes in a series of small, black journals, he then expounded upon and analyzed his fantasies, writing in a regal, prophetic tone in the big red-leather book. "
As in this source...

Was just wondering the OP's intent for posting the thread.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
As in this source...

Was just wondering the OP's intent for posting the thread.
I don't know, but there is some suggestion that Jung's behaviour was not scientific, and perhaps somewhat anomalous for a famous 'researcher'
I have always considered Freud as rather 'clinical' and Jung more 'romantic' but this is only my opinion and perhaps a product of their time that such a dichotemy should arise.
Perhaps to OP will reply on this point.
Cat :relieved:

Reactions: COLGeek
Oct 14, 2019
Visit site
What an odd thread. I'd certainly like to hear more about how this fits in with "Historical Aerospace" from the OP, because their short one-line post just leaves me hanging. ;P

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
What an odd thread. I'd certainly like to hear more about how this fits in with "Historical Aerospace" from the OP, because their short one-line post just leaves me hanging. ;P
You are quite correct. It is up to the poster where they start it but, in this case I think you will find the powers that be will move it elsewhere quickly.
This is different from people going 'off topic' in a correctly labelled thread.

Cat

Oct 1, 2019
Visit site
I cannot see a tie in with historical aerospace, unfortunately.
As this is Space.com, we do not have a forum section for off topic discussions, sorry folks, I will close this thread.
~LC

Reactions: BoxCar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts